1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Looking for a strategy that DOESN'T make money!

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Thebeard, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Thebeard

Thebeard Guest

Hi guys.

Odd question.

Does anyone have an EA that doesn't make money but does fulfill the following criteria.

Fixed SL and TP
    TP must be at least 5r
    Max consecutive losses can't be more than 15

Thanks guys.

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

Any preferred position a trader can use to increase a bit of leeway on the rest of the market is known as edge. Traders are continually searching for manners by which to increase an edge and they usually do this by utilizing certain systems to suit them with a mix of analysis for good measure. There is no ensured strategy that is completely idiot proof nonetheless, long/short supporting is ordinarily known in the Forex space as being probably the most secure strategy to receive whenever utilized viably.

3. Jenny Bane

Jenny Bane Member

One of the most important forex strategy is to think with your mind not with your heart. Emotion can put you in danger in forex market. Another strategy is to pick up a broker which gives a lot facilities in the trading. I use [removed] for their low spreads, dynamic leverage and quick customer service. They provide tight spreads starts from 0.01 pips. Their maximum leverage is 1:500. They give me 24X5 customer service. So, in my trading career they play an important role.