1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Loss trip report from blending a PUNKCITY Style & JUNKETKING Labby string method (non aggressive)

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by JacobBlaze, May 5, 2022.

1. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

I am presenting for the forum a sanitized loss report.

No jokes, no forum thread drama, just me and my loss.

This was played by blending a PUNKCITY Style with a JUNKETKING Labby string method (non aggressive)

Loss of 30 units

I Had played multiple shoes this style and was enjoying a straight 67 unit profit before this one shoe loss.

Just quickly relooked at my record and it was actually a 79 unit profit prior to this mess .. yoyoyo.

IMG_20220505_113545.jpg IMG_20220505_110714.jpg

2. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    JB, I've been meaning to produce a video of me manipulating my Labby strings, I don't have a phone cradle, but I'll rig something up, however I've other priorities at the moment, so it will have to be on the back-burner for now, ditto how to turn £75 into whatever it was, using a 4-step Marty. I'll get round to it, one day.

JacobBlaze and Punkcity like this.
  3. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Side note to junket king
    Have you consider rng baccarat as it’s an infinity event you could theoretically construct a ,8,9,10, or even an 11 column and not be worried about never getting a opportunity to bet as it’s a 20 second per hand or 2 hands dealt and processed in a minute. 120 plus hands in an hour, no end of shoes. By going to a longer column, infinity game you technically should be able to safely ( used that lightly) achieve a result.
    Cheers

4. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

Lol back to the double like confirms of your posts JK, guess admins have hard Ons for names starting with J... JB...JK....

I found and old post from you and linked it in a recent post that clearly shows how you manipulate the labbys, so no video needed from my end thanks..

I also was able to read your 7column stuff at the pro bac site and got it now, the method. Very few bets in the shoes that I tracked it, 3 to 5 bets, I know u.do.feeler bets and Other bets to fill in. I need to study it more but I got your main bets.

I actually played 2 shoes today on dragon ace playing all methods at same time: punky, jk 7column, JB 7 heaven, and Soxy Banker, lol... it was fun but lots of tracking hardest to track was jk 7 column, i did not make a bet if any two methods disagreed etc.. one shoe was -5 and the other +6.

I have pics of the madness if any interest.

Anyway... I know you wouldve easily cleared that 30 unit loss with the bet selection I was using as I almost cleared the loss in the 4 shoes that followed using limited 1,2,3 or 4, 5 or 6 unit labby (stayed at base unit)

Thanks for your inputs

Last edited: May 5, 2022
  5. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

That shoe woulda give me +2.8 units nets profits, hey hey.

JacobBlaze likes this.
  6. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

That does not compute Soxy, i would've been +2 minus comish.

I missed
    This post for some reason

7. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Uh no you fuckin retard you wouldn't have to hold a phone at the table. Just get a trusts-worthy cat to to poist up result from a legit live shoe and you show yer style in real times. You want nons-stops attention and adulation and validation so show all these cats how it's done. But of course you can't and you WON"T because you would be exposed for the lying, loser, wogs-loving limey cunt retard that you are, hey hey. bbbbwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

8. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

LOL. Yup, my dumb sailing ass did, in fact, post JK 7 column results of a shit load of shoes with the WL registry for anyone to peruse.

Hey, Grasshooper. How come you don't get the same results as soxfan HG method? Here's your mission if you choose to accept it. Somewhere a shoe was posted and the great soxfan said he made .85 units net AND he mentioned how many bets he made flat bet Banker only. Problem is that it doesn't compute!!! Find the thread (maybe someone will help) and see if it makes sense to you. Apparently you ae NOT playing his HG flat bet. Didn't he tell you how to play it? No? Of course not. He can't tell anyone less they will prove he is loooooooooooosing like I did with his 12 step "NeverLose" method. He too scared to say! :)

9. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    • Violation of Rule #7: No Off-topic Posting
    I see the administrator have moved my response to here
    https://www.gamblingforums.com/threads/junket-king-vs-soxfan.24003/page-2#post-143265

Typical of the weasels, they leave the comment "wog loving limey cunt" intact as posted by their proxy lap-dog yet moved my reply, they can go and fuck themselves.