1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette LOT is everywhere!

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by BlueAngel, Apr 25, 2017.

1. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Today I'd like to bring in your attention my research's results.

There are overlooked categories which Law Of Thirds is valid there too, for example those numbers which hit back to back in 2 consecutive spins are a group of their own.
    The most recent numbers from this group have a priority to hit back to back again rather than the rest, which leads to the conclusion that those numbers will gather more back to back hits than the rest.

Here is a winning tip, if/when you see any number to hit twice in 2 consecutive spins, bet it for the next 36 spins...!;-)
    Any number to hit twice in a row has 1/37 probability to occur, in other words as much probability as a specific number to hit.
    I strongly recommend to wait first for any number to hit twice in a row and then place 2 bets, the number which just hit twice and to follow the last number, both up to 36 bets or till they hit.

Hits happens in clusters due to irregular distribution, that's the random nature.
    Therefore it's sensible to expect another appearance after the first and avoid like the plague pursuing the same after 36 unsuccessful bets, this is its probability and the winning orbit you should focus on.

How about the 3-timers in a row? Does LOT applies to them too? Of course it does and let me tell you a little secret, when any 2-timer in a row gathers 3 of these back to back hits it will be a favorite for 3 consecutive hits.
    You should also check what's its neighbor activity and all of the 2-timers usually hit just once clustered, within few spins.
    These are a few important observations regarding what trends and what's not, go with the flow, follow religiously my clues and you will witness with your own eyes those tendencies!

Happy winnings!