1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Mark and Tina Tina P Napolitano take lead role with CardPlayer Poker Cruises.

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Jul 4, 2016.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Mark and Tina Tina P Napolitano take lead role with CardPlayer Cruises.

Some of you are poker players and from PokerSchoolOnline, others are not, but I'm asking all of you to like their Facebook page (see link below) as a favor to me, and let's see if we can forward this to other poker friends and PSO members and get them to 1500-2000 likes... thanks, much appreciated and Happy 4th to all.

Mark's recent post:

I am pleased to say that I have a new job!! I am now the CFO at Card Player Cruises . I could never have even dreamed of a job that fits me as perfectly as thi...s one.

1. The company is owned by very dear friends and it is a pleasure working with Linda Johnson and Jan Fisher.

2. The product is all about Cruising/Travel and Poker.

3. I get to work with a great team of people every day.

4. I get to work alongside my best friend (and Wife) Tina

I am so excited about the future and wake up every day feeling excited by the challenges.

Watch this space for future announcements. I hope to cruise with all my friends and family in the future.

From Al:

If you can, would you also do me a favor and "Like" their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CardPlayerCruises/?fref=ts

2. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

doesnt it make the number of "likes" meaningless...if people select "like" in order to do you a "favor".

Is that the foundation that the business is going to be built on?

Wouldnt it be best just to provide the link and we go there as a "favor" to you...but select "like".....only if it qualifies as something we actually like.

3. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Sure Larry, that's great too.