1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Maybe it's time?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by soxfan, Jul 27, 2021.

1. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

I think that perhaps I should stop givin advises about baccarats and women, cuz other cats ain't me, hey hey.

2. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

Close the door on your way out, thanks.

Junket King likes this.
  3. ehtelgaeb

ehtelgaeb Active Member

So concerning advice about women….

Seems this guy found a bottle With a genie in it. So the genie says I will grant you one wish whatever you want it to be. And the guy says I would like to build a bridge from California to Hawaii. I think the world would benefit greatly from this construction and it’s something that’s truly need it. The genie says man that would be really, really difficult. Probably the most impossible thing in the world to build.

And then the guy says well if you can’t grant that wish then teach me how to understand women.

The genie then replies do you want that bridge to be two lane or four lane?

4. Frank Kneeland

Frank Kneeland Active Member Lineage to Founders

Professional Gambler
    OMG: I've been telling that for years. My version was Florida to Cuba. There is a chance my Father wrote that joke. He was one of Bob Hope's first writers.

Thank you for the laugh. I needed it...

5. Frank Kneeland

Professional Gambler
    Several times in my life I have decided to give up on women altogether, come out of the closet, and just embrace homosexuality.

The issue it seems is that I like men even less, and I'm not at all attracted to them. Not even slightly.

There was a flaw in my plan...and like most of my plans they aft gang agley:)

6. Bellringtoday

Bellringtoday Active Member

Soxfan or maybe you can go find steven tabone and hold hands, have a few beers and sit on a rock at the beach and tell baccarat tales to each other for years and years. Thus leaving the internet alone forever.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  7. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

That Tablone cat is sellin system, an I never sold nothin. Cats ain't interested in serious talks, they interested in trendings, guessings, drived road, presentments, stops win stops loss and all other kind of bulls shits, nonsenses and rubbishes, hey hey.

Punkcity likes this.

8. asymbacguy

asymbacguy Active Member

Of course you have sold anything as nobody would have purchased anything from you.

Stating that after a PPP sequence B bets are EV+ is a totally fkng astounding complete excellent bu.llshit in line with your mental disorder.

Test again your fkng claims now without an Alprazolam influence, hey cao ni ma hey.

9. Frank Kneeland

Professional Gambler
    I have deciphered the code you all seem to be talking in. I am now drafting the map which shows the real location of the Oak Island Treasure.

Humor aside...

I am currently working on an essay/thesis for how people's divergent understandings of words can cause disagreement.

I have been privy to watching two people that had exactly the same opinion on the same matter argue, because they couldn't understand that they agreed due to this phenomenon.

Could that be happening here? ( I am asking and not telling)

10. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Well the bet b after ppp pop is showin a net profit of 154 units buckin up against 420 tested shoe. And you just spew utter bulls shots, days after day, year after freakin year. Yer a nutjob and coconut just like the gizmotard, same style. Let me know if you ever come up with somethings worths while, hey hey.

11. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Now different stroke for different folk and preference and all, but the Oriental girly ain't my scene. Zeus know that tall blonde with green eyes is more my style, and especially if they're named Kristen, hey hey.

12. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Epic, I fondly remember my love of my life with that long cool woman in a black dress song. Timeless song.
    As for the rest you keep doing what you are doing soxfan, if Stephen can post with impunity teasers, I can’t see how you offend.
    Remember everyone can put you on iggy if they disagree with you that much. Lol then they are taking advice from you lol. Guess you are in a win win situation if you think about it. Lol. Cheers

13. Bellringtoday

I take it you are now NOT going to leave the board? As you said "let me know". You should rethink leaving, really!!!!!!!!!!

Also soxie maybe you got the 420 shoe count a but mixed up, 420, maybe soxie smokie a bit too much?

Junket King likes this.
  14. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

I never say I was gonna leave the fourm' I said that I ain't gonna give advices no more. But then readings comprehension ain't yer best thing, hey hey.

15. Bellringtoday

I went with the consensus of what everyone is saying you should do. Not what you want to do but what the majority of the members want you to do.

Did you think about holding hands with Steven watching the sunset swapping those great stories? Hey Hey

16. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Feel free to put me on iggy and enjoy the bulls shits, nonsenses, rubbishes and retardations what are plentiful on here, hey hey.

17. Bellringtoday

Soxie you merge right into the "bulls shits, nonsenses, rubbishes and retardations" extremely well! LOL to the super max!!

18. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

I back up my play with fact, logic and serious testings. But you seem to be just another whiny little beta-bicth what ain't knows nothing, hey hey.

19. Bac2Bac

Bac2Bac New Member

I wish that you would continue to give advice on baccarat. I’ve probably read every post that you made on several different forums through the years and have learned a lot from your style of play. There are only a few serious players who post anything worth following. Most of what is out there is either incomprehensible or incomplete. You on the other hand lay it all out on the table and back it up with real play and a legitimate bankroll and you have no apprehension to bet big.I hope you continue to share your baccarat thoughts because you will always have an audience..... And thanks for sharing all these years.

20. Bellringtoday

Omg bac2bac have you been on your hands and knees with your mouth open on FaceTime with soxifan??????? Seriously man you are joking right?

Junket King likes this.