1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Michael Emilio Rodriguez (confirmed liar) owns GF

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by SteveH, Jun 20, 2017.

1. SteveH

SteveH Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

[Admin Edit: This accusation is false. Also, real Michael, you have a son. Call Yesenia when you read this.]

The owner of gamblingforums.com is Michael Emilio Rodriguez. He is a bankrupted and failed businessman, with a criminal record and long history of deceptive business practice, who lies to his forum members.
    He censors anyone that reveals the truth while claiming to run an uncensored and independent forum.

We hired a private investigator who confirmed our suspicions. We will publish the information soon. The proof includes government records, and other verifiable information from impartial sources that confirm Michael owns gamblingforums.com. There is much more to come, but here’s some brief information.

Michael was born 2nd September 1982 (parents are Olivia and Emilio Rodriguez). He is originally from Florida.

He has long history of failed businesses and deceptive business promotion. He was sued twice, for a total of $12,996.03. Unable to even afford a payment plan, and without anyone’s assistance, he was forced to declare bankruptcy.

He has numerous criminal records including malicious damage to property, failing to appear in court, resisting arrest and more. He is also a registered fugitive. We will provide case numbers and full details.

We have detailed information about his businesses, finances and criminal records. Most of Michael’s employment has been in real estate although he has a very broad range of failed businesses.

His known associates, at least one of which he lived with, has an even more extensive criminal record. A few years ago, Michael lived with his mother in Florida (and with the other criminal), but now lives in Spain.

Some of the information that links Michael to the gamblingforums.com includes the domain registration address near Michael’s (and his mother’s) Florida address. Although he now hides the address with a domain privacy service, historical domain data reveals it. There’s a lot more. He tried, and failed, to hide. Further validation is possible with subpoenas for multiple recipients, although the evidence is already conclusive. We are aware he falsified some information, but billing and other records are more revealing.

It's time Michael's members, his family, and his friends, knew what he was up to. The extent of disclosure, and his embarrassment, depends on whether or not Michael comes clean to his members by confessing his lies to them. He can begin with a confession on gamblingforums.com that he lied to members about his identity, and never having run a gambling forum before. Tic Toc.

Michael, not everyone is bankrupt. Next time choose more wisely. Don’t bother trying to bury evidence. We already have it. You won’t know the extent of what we have for a while. We are going to slowly squeeze your balls because of your lies to members, and about members. Some information will be released regardless. But we may limit it if you confess on your forum to all members you lied to them. Deny lying, and you make it worse for yourself. We don't care what you do. You made your own bed.

Michael going to censor what we post. There is no point providing full disclosure here. This first post is just a small part of what is coming. So go to gamblersglen.com and see the new uncensored forum's address, and that's where we will post the information. We will also spread it around different forums in case any of it is removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2019
  2. SteveH

SteveH Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

Behind Michael's careful wording and apparent confidence is a lying bag of shit. Look around on all the forums and it will be very clear from what we post. We will replicate the information on multiple forums. Not here because he censors, and lies saying he doesn't censor.

Yess likes this.
  3. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Folks, we aren't going down this road again. New member "meeleeo" is old member "SteveH", so the accounts have been merged.

This matter has already been addressed ad nauseum when we proved SteveH is a compulsive liar last year. See the links below his signature above. In those links you will find further links to the posts where he originally made this false and unfounded accusation after he was attacked by our members here, and which he falsely claims on his "attack" site we removed and censored.

Again, for the record, we aren't this "Michael" person. No evidence will ever be provided that proves that because no one named "Michael" is affiliated with this site in any way, shape, or form. SteveH is still trying to discredit this site so that the damaging information posted about him here by our members regarding his roulette systems being scams gets discredited by extension. Furthermore, he is still trying to attempt to extort us into censoring that damaging information about him by threatening to reveal "more" personal information about this "Michael" person. Note that he's attempted to extort us before right after his attempts to bribe us failed when our members first started attacking him here. It's all in the links in his signature.

To be clear, we will never give in and we will never censor those complaining about him (or anyone else) being a roulette scammer, so such dirty tactics are futile. The sooner SteveH realizes we aren't this "Michael" person or behind any of the accounts attacking him, the sooner he will stop chasing his own shadow, as his clumsy desperation to attempt to discredit us is only adding credibility to his detractors while further diminishing his own.

We will be moving this thread to the off-topic section within 24 hours as per our rules.

4. Yess

Yess New Member

Nutritionist
    Hown can you message me on private and give me more information on michael please.

5. Admin Team

If you are indeed the mother of this Michael person's child and are trying to find him like you mentioned to us in private, then we would highly recommend hiring a private investigator to find him for you. He has no relation to us or this site so we would not trust the information SteveH has on him as posted further above because if he thinks this Michael person is tied to this site in any way, then his information is dead wrong. An independent private investigator should be able to help you track Michael down as most folks leave traces of their whereabouts.

Feel free to post your phone number here like you sent to us in private in case Michael find's this thread about himself like you have so he can reach out to you. We did not want to post it here publicly without your permission.

6. Yess

Yess New Member

Nutritionist
    Thank you yes for sure. He's completely out.
    Yes. How can i put I in public so he can find. It. Thank you.

7. jbs

jbs Well-Known Member

This is phonier than an American $4 bill.

8. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
  9. Admin Team

We're taking the liberty of posting your telephone number that you sent us in private here in this thread so that it is public in case he ever finds this thread like you have:

[removed]

Good luck with your search.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  10. Admin Team

What SteveH wrote about this Michael guy being tied to this site is indeed phony, but what Yess wrote actually seems legitimate:

[removed]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    Yess likes this.
  11. Yess

Yess New Member

Nutritionist
    Hello

Thank you for posting my phone number.
    Yes.
    If anyoNE knows information on Michael Emilio please contact me.
    I don't know exactly how these online communities work.
    Honestly I'm more into facebook or instagram.
    But Yes.
    He's been MIA.
    Since before my son was born.
    And the person that posted information about him, is pretty accurate.
    Unfortunately I didn't know about all the debt he had, and we actually broke up, before I knew I was pregnant. However, he's my sons father..and my son deserves to meet him.
    Thank you.
    Love Yess.

Junket King likes this.
  12. Admin Team

It's our pleasure.

We'll leave this thread in a publicly-accessible section for maximum visibility to increase the chances of that happening.

This is a gambling-specific forum community. If you do not have interest in gambling, then you probably won't be interested in participating here.

We're sorry to hear that.

Perhaps what SteveH dug up on Michael -- which seem to be publicly available records -- is accurate, but this Michael person has absolutely no association with this site whatsoever and never had, so SteveH is dead wrong about that which is why he can never provide any evidence to back up that false claim. However, one good thing that came out of SteveH posting this information for his own self-serving interest is that you found it, and if you found it, then so can Michael.

Here's what we can do to help make that happen. If you Google Michael's name in full right now, this thread is one of the top results, so he should find it sooner or later. But to make absolutely sure he doesn't miss the part about having a son, we've taken the liberty of editing SteveH's original post above to add a note at the very top letting Michael know he has a son and to call you as soon as he reads this so that he does the right thing and reconnects with you. We added that because he might not read the entire thread so he might miss the part where you posted. With this note, the first thing he'll see is that he has a son with you, your phone number, and a direct link to your post. We encourage SteveH to put his misguided pettiness aside and do the same in all the posts he made about Michael on other sites.

You're welcome. Good luck.

13. Yess

Yess New Member

Nutritionist
    Thank. You..and I believe is confirm, he doesn't own this as the person said.
    If he did, he would have never allowed, this post to be visible.
    Thank you again.

14. Yess

Yess New Member

Nutritionist
    Hi. I want to ask the administrativo to deleted my phone number And the comment of the person that added my Instagram account to please. I been getting obnoxious calls And bullying from ppl. If Michael ever decides to appear on my sons life, i'll be great if not Is completely okay. Just hoping he resolves his life. Thank you.

Junket King likes this.

15. Admin Team

We are sorry to hear that. We have removed your information as per your request.

bayareacoins likes this.