1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This is a Designated Unrestricted Area. Therefore, the Admin Team will be less strict with the enforcement of rules #1, #2, and #7 in this area. Content may not be suitable for all audiences.
    Dismiss Notice

Slots Mickey Crimm vs Exoter175

Discussion in 'Personal Feuds' started by Exoter175, Jun 5, 2017.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Exoter175

Exoter175 Member

Well if that's the case, I'd like to report Mickey Crimm on about 93 different violations of the same rule, MrV.

I think Admin has some grey area he can work with on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
  2. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

And I would like to report exoter for 94 violations of the same rule.

3. Exoter175

Exoter175 Member

Since I've returned to post those emails, Mickey, can you quote a single response of my in any way violating forums rules? I can with you.

4. Mickey Crimm

Go ahead and point out the insults I've made to you and I will point out the insults you've made to me. But you've got responses from me in the Slots Forum.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  5. Exoter175

Exoter175 Member

I'm not defending Larry by any means, but you sir, are probably the second most guilty party in the race for insult hurling.

Since the rule change? Do it, I'd love to waste your time as you read through everything I've written since, trying to find a single insult. I've been very respectful with you, Mickey, you haven't with me.

Can we also make a rule where someone can't reply 4+ times to the same post? That gets super, super annoying. Take a deep breath and harness your thoughts before responding, Mickey.

6. Mickey Crimm

Your post right here is an insult.

7. Mickey Crimm

The pertinent statements in your marathon posts will continue to be culled out and answered to exclusively in individual posts so viewers will get my specific response to a specific statement you made. It's called Keep It Simple Stupid.

Do you remember the line in the movie Philadelphia where Denzel Washington asks a question of a witness then says "explain it to me like I'm a 3 year old." There have been many times on vpFREE where someone will ask a question and get a long-winded very wordy response. Invariably, someone would chime in and say "Could you get Mickey to explain it to us?" I try to explain things as simply as possible so that "even a 3 year old can understand it." That way all viewers are included no matter what their intelligence level.

8. Mickey Crimm

you can go fuck yourself if you don't like the way I post.

9. Mickey Crimm

Still begging for information I see.

10. Mickey Crimm

You couldn't answer this question so you went into a bunch of long-winded gibberish to cover up your lack of expertise.

And my inbox isn't open to you.

11. Mickey Crimm

You were crying big crocodile tears all over your keyboard writing this long-winded garbage. It's a wonder your keyboard was still working when you got through.

12. Mickey Crimm

[QUOTE="Exoter175, post: 37351, member:I've never once "outed" an AP publicly, like you have....

Another blatant lie. That "compulsive liar" tag needs to be hung on your avatar.

13. Mickey Crimm

I was doing all of that when you were shitting yellow.

14. Mickey Crimm

Oh yes it is. And it's going to be that way until you learn those games. But I'm thinking a few of those games will be to tough for you to figure out.

15. Exoter175

Exoter175 Member

In what world?

Viewers? What viewers? This isn't a tv show, Mickey.

Nobody really cares to read what I write, much less what you write attacking me.

16. Exoter175

Exoter175 Member

Done, what's my prize?

17. Exoter175

Exoter175 Member

I'd like to ask Admin to lock this thread and all threads Mickey Crimm intends to create about me for the sake of his own sanity, this is nothing but a dick measuring competition at its finest. I feel bad for engaging so long with the old hobo, but enough is enough.

18. Mickey Crimm

Done, what? You have to put up the quote, big fella. But you can't because I never wrote "I found a new game called Wild Mermaid."

19. Mickey Crimm

I didn't start this thread. Admin did. Dude, you're on an uncensored site.

20. Exoter175

Exoter175 Member

You just did, what's my prize?

So you wouldn't derail a more pertinent thread, because that's what you do. Do you even understand Admin's stance on censorship, or do you think it really applies the way you're implying right now?

I could ignore you today, and you'd continue for weeks quoting me, just as you did last time. You're obsessed as ever, and frankly it feels a bit "weird" how much you care what I have to say. And don't quote me saying you don't care, you wouldn't spam my alerts screen as much as you do if you didn't care.

I still maintain that you are unable to carry on a coherent conversation and admit when you are wrong, and in doing so you just annoy people to the brink of leaving, which I've done before and intend to do again, now that Norm has broken his silence on this forum.

Since you don't have $20k to wager, much less $20k to your name, I'll just go ahead and assume you're going to continue with the attack in a 5:1 ratio of posts and alerts until I leave the forum out of annoyance, again.