1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This is a Designated Unrestricted Area. Therefore, the Admin Team will be less strict with the enforcement of rules #1, #2, and #7 in this area. Content may not be suitable for all audiences.
    Dismiss Notice

Slots Mickey Crimm vs Wizardofnothing

Discussion in 'Personal Feuds' started by Mickey Crimm, May 30, 2016.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

WoN, I consider UX hustlers like you to be nothing but primordial ooze.

2. Wizardofnothing

Wizardofnothing Well-Known Member

I hustle ux. Ha , Maybe you should realize I would never put the rest of the plays on a public space- You think they give me the suites I post for vulturing ux. Ha

3. Wizardofnothing

Wizardofnothing Well-Known Member

You run your mouth to prove you know something- I don't need to publish what I know- you seek validation from boards because you probably have no social skills. Keep up that good work on your plays and best of luck on your future plays- I wish no one any ill will- life to short to he worried about forums

4. Mickey Crimm

WoN, thanks for the good wishes. I don't write about gambling to show off. I do it to leave a legacy. I'm not getting any younger. When a person masters something in life but refuses to pass the information off to future generations then that person has no soul in my book.

5. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

This is a crummy feud. 2 guys who both have found a way to make a living doing something on their own terms.

I say we settle by both of you putting your best current play out there and I can pick a winner, lol. I know that isn't happening, but either way, why not try to keep this one civil, your both good guys.

6. Mickey Crimm

Boz, you are right. It is a crummy feud. I have no ill will toward WoN. I will put my best play up in the slots forum today.