1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Mike, admin, why all the bias?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Don'tLookNow, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Don'tLookNow

Don'tLookNow Member

2. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Please clarify how the post in question relates to what is an AP play in slots, which is the topic of the thread, and we'll reconsider our decision to move it to the Off-topic section. Thank you.

3. Don'tLookNow

Don'tLookNow Member

It's only you, Mike, there is no "we". Right?

Mickey claimed a 6-figure income from his "AP play in slots". Ushered in some big bet to prove something. What, exactly, I don't know. Then he chides me for not accepting it.

Am I not allowed to show good reasons for not accepting it? That I, myself, don't have to accept anything in the first place? That the very suggestion of such a bet indicates mental instability?

4. Admin Team

No, we are not Mickey Crimm if that is what you are suggesting. Our expertise is in running Forum communities, not in gambling.

The post in question is quoting another member on another site and has nothing to do with what an AP play in slots is. Could you please clarify further as we are not understanding your reasoning. If other members could also please chime in to help us better understand, we would appreciate it. Thank you.

5. Don'tLookNow

Don'tLookNow Member

Lol.

You're the BaccaratForums.com guy. Right? From a similarly claimed "uncensored" but now defunct board, with Admin Mike, from Florida. I could go into all the simple similarities here, and even the guy's phone number and workplace, but who really cares. Do what you want with your many failed sites. They all start out with something about being number-1, and so on, but end with even more manipulation than begin.

Lol.

6. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

DLN
    why not start your own thread "The fallacy of AP slot claims"
    or
    DLN vs MC where you can get personal. Heck I have one of those...and it does clean up alot of other well meaning threads that would get derailed.

7. Admin Team

This is 100% wrong. This is our first Forum in the gambling industry. There are several "uncensored" forums on the internet, this is hardly new. What makes us unique is not only the fact that we are uncensored, but also that we are Independent. That's precisely because we have no skin in the gambling industry, so we don't have to answer to anyone and don't have any preconceived notions or biases that may affect our administration of this community. When we analyzed the gambling market, that is something we noticed was severely lacking in gambling communities, which is one of the many reasons we saw an opportunity for a genuinely independent, comprehensive, and uncensored new gambling community. And here we are.

However, you seem to be convinced we are who you think we are, which may make you paranoid about our decisions. This makes it clearer to us why you created a thread to address our moving of your off-topic post to the off-topic section.

We don't see how this response helps your argument that your post was on-topic.

8. Don'tLookNow

Don'tLookNow Member

I didn't claim it was a new concept. Who cares.

Same as the guy at BF's. He didn't post about gambling either.

Same as the guy at BF's.

Actually, nothing you have added leads me to change my mind on any of this.

As for the "paranoia" stuff, people who refer to themselves as "we/our" shouldn't be accusing others of any paranoia. Very strange.

Last time I checked, uncensored meant uncensored. You seem to think there's a way around that. The old bait and switch?

I thought that summed it up quite well.

At any rate, how many forums do you know of where the owner is anonymous? A very unwise move, obviously. No one with any credentials in the gambling industry is going to post significant material on an anonymous site. They will be very leery. (I've had related conversations with some of them over the years.)

Drop all the pretense, please. You seem to want me to also prove myself wrong, as do the other cowards here? You're not showing how strong you are.

9. Don'tLookNow

Don'tLookNow Member

You have to confront stuff where it pops up. I have nothing to hide.

10. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

If nothing else, this is educational.

11. appistappis

appistappis Member

not getting involved in this topic but I love the admins on this site....keep up the great work.

Pally and Junket King like this.
  12. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

same here appi...they have treated me as they treat others....and I have no complaint.

13. Admin Team

And nothing will because you are already convinced. There are people who firmly believe the Earth is flat, but that does not make it so.

You're confusing "uncensored" with "lawless". If this were a lawless Forum, we'd be overrun with Spam. Uncensored does not mean we are going to allow Spammers to take over the Forums or personal issues between members to derail threads, it means you can discuss anything you want in its own on-topic thread and it won't be deleted or closed. In fact, we haven't deleted any of your posts. We've only moved your off-topic post to the off-topic section like we've done with the posts of countless members, including some who are participating in this very thread. The only one who seems to have a problem with that is you, and that seems to be because you think we are who you say we are, and thus you are bringing old baggage where it isn't warranted and taking things personally instead of looking at our actions objectively.

We have no name or ego to attach to our site because we have no skin in the gambling game. We've noticed how attaching ones name (and therefore ego) to other Gambling communities has been counter-productive, and those were names that actually had gambling expertise, so there is nothing to be added here. What we do know how to do, and know how to do quite well, is run Forum communities as we have a lot of experience running Forum communities in the Travel, Dating, and Mobile industries. So judge us by our actions as Administrators here, not by our names or lack of experience with gambling. If you disagree with any of our decisions, feel free to create a post about it so we can discuss it like we're doing here, but please check your personal baggage at the door as it doesn't belong to us.

We don't need to show how strong we are because we operate this site without ego, so we don't let it cloud our judgement like your ego seems to be clouding yours into a false sense of belief of knowing who we are and thus treating us with baggage we have nothing to do with and therefore do not deserve.

Go ahead and feel free to have the last word as there isn't much more for us to add on this topic.