1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Mommy/Daddy says NO, the course of denial,anger and acceptance.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Punkcity, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    My edit

This poster had lodged a complaint

This poster had the complaint dismissed

This poster now calls in the validity of the decision of , NO the accused is not a SOCK PUPPETRY.

The poster will seem to accept the administration decision if it FAVOURS HIS accusations.

Similar in my ( as previously posted this forum on another unrelated thread) LIMITED opinion to what happened on January 6 .2021 .

Mommy and or daddy said no .
    The child initial response is denial
    Mommy and or daddy remain firm NO
    The child’s response is anger
    Mommy and or daddy said NO
    The child’s response is to refuse acceptance by trying to twist the matter and lay the fault at the feet of mommy and or daddy.

This forum is run by an administration.

I myself have been censored by complaints by any number of members, administrators have handed out the post blanked/censorship to uphold the rules of this forum. You the posters of this forum are MORE than HAPPY to jump with GLEE as you post that YOU have JUST issued a personal insult complaint, a ( my personal favourite lol rlmfao) OFF TOPIC complaint, etc and I may also say on at least one occasion unbridled HAPPINESS that I may be banned because of such future complaints being lodged.

CAN you understand? Are you able to COMPREHEND if you make a complaint and it’s upheld you are satisfied with the administration verdict.
    SO
    WHY is it when the verdict has not gone your way you NOW declare the forum is corrupt? A joke? Wrong?

Your actions and only your actions are embarrassing you .

Cheers

2. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    My edit

My thread my topic mommy and or daddy said no to this poster request.

I would like to draw administration, fellow poster and the poster of the above quote to this.

No one has attacked you for trying to uncover a possible sock puppetry I believe the world wide euphemism is rat.

My posts to you the ones that isn’t blanked by your complaints are NOT critical of you for identifying sock puppetry. They are posts urging YOU to LODGE the OFFICIAL Complaint of me that you continuously threatened me with on a number of occasions various threads over a considerable time period.

That was intimidation from you , yet here you are complaining because mommy and or daddy said no to your accusations.

It took TWO pages on Karen sock puppetry accusation for you to finally lodge the formal complaint about ME being a sock puppetry, that was not someone trying to stop you .

Do you want me to bring the relevant quotes here ? It’s not magic it’s a quote function.

I posted you would be wrong on my accusations, I had not mentioned anyone else. You thought I was bluffing, by proclaiming my innocence so loud I must be guilty right ? Lol .

I do play a lot of poker, I’m quite good at getting the opponent to tilt then tilt some more. It only takes a few hands. It was no real problem to me to make you finally lodge the formal complaint against me for sock puppetry, I do it in poker the same way. You will go all in , tilting, emotionally invested WHEN I HAVE the UNBEATABLE HAND in this situation I know I’m not the sock puppetry

I gave you the easy out on a number of occasions all along you just became more delusional in your assumption of me.

No
    POSTER
    NATE
    NO ONE is persecuting you for initiating sock puppetry accusations

I just made you finally lodge the one against me.
    You claim intimidated, trolled , etc yet you in my opinion are the biggest protagonist in this episode.
    Mommy and or daddy said no

You are an adult you don’t like it leave home. Cheers