1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette More silliness from RouletteGhost & company

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by mr j, May 25, 2017.

1. R19

R19 Active Member 👹 Troll 👹

I played baccarat for 7 hours last night and chalked up another W so don't quit your day job shit for brains. AND GET YOUR MORON ASS OVER TO THE BACCARAT FORUMS WHERE I OUTLINE HOW YOU FALL INTO ONE OF THE PRIMARY CATEGORIES OF PIKER POSTERS ON-LINE WHICH IS WHY MOST PLAYERS DON'T POST AT ALL.

BUT BEFORE YOU DO, RUN SOME MORE GAME MATH WHICH ONLY APPLIES TO THE HOUSE WHICH I ALSO OUTLINE AS A MAIN TALKING POINT OF SAID PIKERS. YAY FOR YOU! YOU FALL INTO MANY CATEGORIES OF PIKER/ TROLL!

AND YOU CAN EVEN TEAM UP WITH ALL THE OTHER TROLL CRYBABIES THERE THAT MAGICALLY THAT CAME OUT OF THE WOODWORK TO TRY TO GET PLAYERS LIKE US!

Some of you gambling forum trolls are so dumb and do baseless in your views, I really am starting to think you're in 3rd grade. Like seriously, you put down your video games and monkey around on gambling forums to share your stupidity before your parents make you clean your room.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  2. R19

Do you know last night there were several times I almost completely burst out laughing in the middle of play thinking about how many legions of crybaby trolls there are in the gambling forums who love to troll, troll, troll with their game math and in the long run crap. So dumb.

3. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    jbs, that explains you too. PKB

4. gizmotron

Retired
    Well the son of a bitch is 30. What the heck do you expect?

5. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

The silliness of Roulette Ghost and Company is spreading .........................

6. R19

I am very sorry to you Nathan Detroit, gizmotron, and everyone else that has been here a very long time. I sincerely wanted to get on here mainly and only to warn people about their privacy elsewhere and now everything is going haywire with what appears to be a few people creating more and more fake members to troll.

I see a lot of note on roulette tie into baccarat as far as trends, etc. although I have only just watched roulette with friends while they play. I should make a point to go score roulette just like I would a baccarat shoe and see if anything looks interesting.

7. Nathan Detroit

R19

If you have suspicion of a fake screen name then my advice is to bring to the attention of the Administration.

ND

8. R19

RoubaccShitforBrains = McvinceShitforBrains = Johnno1ShitforBrains = Alphonse Relax/ AlrelaxShitforBrains.

9. Nathan Detroit

I am not interested in that type of information. BASTA

10. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

I reported that you had a fake brain but nobody cares... They said that it was normal for someone that is probably building cars

11. Nathan Detroit

.Wishing every one a safe and Happy Memorial Day weekend where ever you are .

ND

12. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
  13. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Replace the word variance with luck, and then read what you've written. Unfortunately you can't use luck to your favor because you don't know when it will end or when it will begin. Variance/luck just is what it is, but we are often all guilty of saying that we like to exploit it.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  14. celescliff

celescliff Member

What do you mean by luck? Is it the bet selection that you're having luck with or is it that you are?

If it's the bet selection that's having luck then you shouldn't play the opposite remedy it?

If it's you that's lucky, then wouldn't that mean any bet you're doing will lose?

I simply don't get the word luck, but some seem to be getting it, so what is it? What's your definition, everyone?

15. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

There are two definitions, luck for somebody who is winning (Ending Bankroll - Starting Bankroll= + "x" Amount) at whatever gambling game. And the other use "chance" which is synonym of probability, what are the chances that you will win more than you lose in the long run celescliff? None or close to Zero.

16. R19

Thousands of hours at any game is a sharp instructor on what average conditions versus very favorable conditions are. Also, consistent players are always benchmarking a session versus others of late, and time that goes by during a session with where they are at now. Luck is a factor in play for any game - even the almighty poker.

Here is an example from my impressions of roulette, and the real players can tell me if this is wrong. Lets say you're a few hours in playing, and more or less small up. Then one of the tables starts hitting black repeatedly. Not four or five times, but XX times in a row. You get on it pretty fast as you are an active roulette player and are playing right nearby, and watching the action at several tables at once including this one. In this hot streak you and many other players pile up a solid score. So now you have just outperformed what you have done in the past few hours, moreso on the higher limits of when you play really well. Then you switch to a more defensive stance to see if you can build more.

Sorry if not realistic, but that capitalizing on strong trends are the foundation on the baccarat side. Shoes can range in degree of difficulty.

The long run is built by every minute of play.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  17. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

I agree but 80% of the loons at other boards will disagree.

Ken

18. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Ignatus said >> 'Hotnumbers' won't be 'hot' forever, *new numbers* will become become the hottest....that's what i believe anyway
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very correct sir. Knowing when to drop and when to add is the KEY ;)

19. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

It would mean that you can predict what variance will do while the main characteristic of randomness is that you can't know HOW and WHEN it will manifest, in other words it is unpredictable when you put your chips on the layout where anything can happen... The Only key is to play the right numbers range.

If you guys are able to predict the unpredictable, you should choose a better payout than *35

20. gizmotron

Retired
    You dumb shits always go to the same old straw man argument. Get this through your shit for brains mush pots. Nobody can predict what will come next. A few numbers will drop off cold and a few numbers that are cold will heat up. Nobody can predict which will do what.

Here is the real issue that you need to figure out how to be smart ass's about. A person can guess. If that guess is right then they get lots of money. If they get that wrong then they lose lots of money. Some of us know how to live with bad guesses. Some of you are so dumb that you won't even bother to try to figure out how that might be done. So the real issue is you guys don't guess very well or with an effective strategy. So you play games like fortune tellers are fakes. Why don't you state that the sky is blue? You like parsing language so it fits your easy casual informed opinions. Keep it up. You look like idiots. Now that's the longest running trend in forum history.