1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette More silliness from RouletteGhost & company

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by mr j, May 25, 2017.

1. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

It just bothers me seeing the rookies at other boards that refuse to listen. I guess it offends me. Its something I really need to work on (dont let it bother me so much). Someone who has played now for two years is gonna tell me he's right. It sends me through the fuckin roof (lol)

Ken

2. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

Well it is not forbidden to play without any edge so i guess no but then it should be more for fun than thinking about getting rich with it.

3. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    You clearly have ignored the global effect. It's rare in Baccarat. Same thing goes for Craps and Blackjack too. But in my hands, in the game of Roulette, it's better than having a minuscule edge. Thanks for ignoring it. It's my way of treating people that tick Ken off. It happens to be fun too. Go ahead, ignore it.

mr j likes this.
  4. Sharptracker

If it's in order to live from games it's simple, add all hours you spent (to study it and) to play it. Look at the benefice you got and divide it per the numbers of hours spent to see how much you got paid for 1 hour. Could you make an estimation of it? Do you think you would have earned more by doing a simple job? Coz as soon as it is not for fun, that's the real question here.

5. gizmotron

Retired
    You can't know how to read a chart and see the global effect unless you know at least a few characteristics. I've made it clear that the series of singles, doubles, triples, etc..., sleepers, and patterns needs to be a prerequisite skill. Now I've published on the internet most of all that. But I only discussed knowledge about patterns in my school. So I'll give you one example about patterns. You look at your chart and you see the same pattern everywhere. You see that whenever a set inside a group switches to the other set or other two sets, regarding dozens, it always repeats in that new set at least once. Now it may repeat several times all over the place also, but the big picture is that it repeats once. Now that can go on for hours. That is a bag of gold.

Don't say that I never gave you something. It's not an pipsqueak edge. It's a monster of an opportunity.

6. gizmotron

Retired
    Now you are pissing me off cud chomper. I have gone through all this gambling trouble to claim a first ascent. I may be the first person on planet earth to have base jumped an airplane. I have two documented first ascents to my name. I designed and built a world class recording studio with my own two skilled craftsman hands. I personally reinvented the internet and backed it all up with a unique markup language with the software that was revolutionary in the making to back it up with. I'm a skilled lead guitarist and have spent time in the big time in the music industry. I climbed the big walls in Yosemite. I SCUBA dived record deep dives in Lake Tahoe in mid winter. I got my handicap down to single digits in golf. I did all that to satisfy myself. I did all the hard things because that is where the greatest rewards are. I have not given up on Roulette. It makes no sense to believe such a waste of life like you to convince me otherwise. My bucket list overflows like beer jugs during Oktoberfest. Arguing with you is like "a Martian talking to a fungi."

7. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Gizmo,

Go take your Abilify.

When he's this manic he may start talking about how he created the universe in seven days.

gizmotron likes this.

8. Sharptracker

I'm talking normal way, i don't get why you got pissed off but it doesn't matter. In my mind, if you wanted to repeat the process constantly, it is in order to live somehow from it... And with a negative edge it's like claiming that one day 1+1 will make 3.

When i ask you about your roulette hourly rate you avoid the question. And whatever your social status& skills are, everyone knows that game can twist any mind.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  9. gizmotron

Retired
    I did in six days you poor excuse for a human species. I made you into a walking pile of crap and then I sat back and admired just how much I screwed you. All was good. Geez... and it still is, you magnetized to a wooden duck fuck.

10. gizmotron

Retired
    You can tell yourself why you said what you did. This:" Do you think you would have earned more by doing a simple job?" I did everything on that bucket list by doing a simple job. I was a carpenter. That should just about do it for snowfuck and his "messiah complex." I tried to show you that everything in life is worth much more when you earn it. Do you think being able to ski off 70 degree slopes is something that you just take up after a few days on the bunny hill? It took a lifetime of screwing up and failing. Everything very hard that is worth doing is never rewarded by giving up and accepting mediocrity. I answered your question as I found it so condescending that I wanted to send you to the hell that is actually your life. It's too late isn't it? You wasted your life sleeping in your grandmother's basement seeking a safe and trip free life. You think that adding up all the effort to bring a new original idea to the world should have a worth-it factor, don't you.

I hope you never figure out what things are worth. It's almost a certainty. I will not give you your answer because you are not worthy. Zin on that for while.

mr j likes this.
  11. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    ROFL......MickyP/RouletteGhost started a thread at R30 saying his goodbyes because of Evil Ken. Too funny.

He wants to rally the members against me, boring. We'll see if Kav steps in or not. He'll be back, they all return (myself included).

Ken

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  12. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
  13. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    So MickyP logs out (at R30) and Steve H. logs in (rofl)

WTF is going on?

14. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    He'll be back under a different name, again.

Ken

15. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    I have a theory, I might be right, I might be wrong......MickyP/RouletteGhost needs a safe place to post, I get it (kind of).

At RF, General sir kind of gets on him so he cries over that. Here, no fuckin way. At R30, he gave it a shot. I was not being a dick, only trying to HELP him see the light. So now? Not too many options left. Different user name (again)? I dont know.

Ken

16. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    I'm gonna add to this list as I remember more.....

E) Both quote my posts from like 7 years back (lol) Searching & searching for dirt on me.....BOTH!

17. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Steve H. and Kav both logged in over there. My guess, they're having an interesting PM conversation.

18. RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost Well-Known Member

You are a sick man. Lmao

Bombus likes this.
  19. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

Come back to R30 buddy!! You're missed. Question.....you said you are registered there. Why not post? Just curious. Is it under RouletteGhost?

Ken

20. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

ALERT ALERT....this keeps getting better. So I did find you there after a brief search (RouletteGhost)

RouletteGhost -- 24 posts. Last post was on 9/17
    MickyP registered on (wait for it) 11/17.

Come on RG...thats all you say? I'm sick.