1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker mr B

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Poker Advice Latest, Dec 31, 2020.

1. I signed up for a Pokerstars account as my old one couldn't be recovered (been 5 years at least) I was able to deposit ( luckily I started very small) literally directly after (seconds) I am told my account has been frozen. but they didn't do this before or when I was depositing!!! even though the account had been created. the system says I have another account. Yes I just tried to recover the only one I knew about. Pokerstars couldn't send me the emails their system said it was trying to. so no choice, I opened a new account with a diff email. I have now tried to contact them for a week with no response. I also asked them to just delete the old account. No response. Then I asked them to just refund the money now as I don't trust them. They have still not responded, refunded, or deleted the accounts as asked. How many times a day does this happen? are they not making money off simply holding peoples money for interest? and how many of these do they never refund? Pokerstars is looking more like a online fraud scam than a poker room these days.

Source