1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Multiple Accounts: Denzie = The judge

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Admin Team, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

We have irrefutable evidence that The judge was operating the Denzie account here in violation of our rules.

As a result, we have merged the Denzie account into the The judge account to correctly reflect the ownership of Denzie's posts.

We gave The judge an opportunity to publicly confess to keep his account here. He ignored us.

As a result, we have permanently banned member The judge from our community.

P.S. Considering The judge ignored us, if he wishes to restore his account here, then he may contact us to discuss his options.

2. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

i want to publicly Thank these owners for doing the right thing here. Under no circumstances do need people like the Judge and Denzie soiling the reputation of this site. Members like Andrea, Gertrude, Turbo Genius and I have worked too hard to make this site a haven for visitors looking for solid investment and gambling advice to allow people to post with multiple ID's.

You can rest assured your investment dollars are safe here although these owners will NOT personally guarantee your investments. Any reports that they will mediate any disputes with the Forex firms that promote on this sites are FALSE and should not be believed. Also the rumors that these owners have a vested financial interest in the success of these Forex firms is also False. TRUST ME!

3. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

push the needle

4. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

DISCLAIMER: This person has been proven to be a compulsive liar.

5. One Inch Bandit

One Inch Bandit New Member

Hooray on being a super duper detective there...really made this site look like a Sunday school banning whoever that was..

May I ask why you've limited my posts in certain threads? Did that upstanding gentleman GlenBaccarat complain like the little bitch he is?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  6. Admin Team

Your account isn't limited in any way. Where are you unable to post?

7. One Inch Bandit

One Inch Bandit New Member

In the KKK thre...I mean, in the Hillary thread with Grand Wizard Glen. It gives me notice that my post is awaiting moderator approval....

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016

8. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

Lol....mine are too...

9. Admin Team

That's because your accounts have few posts and your posts incorporated a URL, so they were caught by our automated spam filter and had to be manually approved. The URL that you both incorporated is the URL of the image in LarryS's quote that you both replied to and included in your reply. Both of your posts have been approved and are showing now as they do not actually contain any spam.

10. Turner

Turner Active Member

#
    well....thank god we have no multiple accounts eh? thanks to admin

11. Turner

Turner Active Member

cross check......

multiple account - no
    URLs - no
    Adverts to other sites - no

Good to go !!!

12. Admin Team

Multiple Accounts affect the integrity of a community. Being racist does not affect a community's integrity (albeit it may impact its reputation). If a member is being racist, you at least know they are racist. If a new member joins to support that racist, but is actually one of the racists' multiple accounts, then it becomes very difficult for the rest of the community to gauge the genuine support that member has for their racist (or other) viewpoints, the support or opposition to any and all opinions and viewpoints on the site are then put into question, and that ultimately affects the integrity of the community as a whole. Uncensored means you can express yourself freely. It does not mean you are free to create sock puppets to lend false credence, credibility, and support to your viewpoints/opinions/gambling systems/etc. It is precisely because we are uncensored that we are so strict about Multiple Accounts since sock puppets could so easily abuse and manipulate the uncensored nature of our community. Here, anyone is free to express any opinion they have, but the community will always know that those opinions are the genuine opinions of real individuals, regardless of whether they are anonymous. That alone makes our community quite unique in the gambling industry.

13. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    The downside to uncensored boards is that the shit spewed by racist pin-headed douchebags is not deleted by the mod.

Such is the price of free speech.

14. Admin Team

Precisely, and it's no small price to pay, but one worth paying to ensure no voices are silenced, no knowledge is buried, and no gems are left unfound. Being a racist and a knowledgeable gambler are not mutually exclusive.