1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Multiplied $100 into $10,000 in two months

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by andoseg2, Dec 16, 2018.

1. andoseg2

andoseg2 Guest

I am here to destroy the parrots wich pretend they are mentors or any guru of trading.

This is the proof (my signature) that if you have enough SKILL and KNOWLEDGE you will have results!

Forgot about discipline, forgot about any B.S you were taught by "international successfull" mentors.

A diploma doesn't mean you talk with a smart man. Bear this deep in your mind.

A lot of parrots work in trading institutions. They call themselves "Doctors in technical analysis" will show you their diploma and medals triyng to convince you follow their trading courses, buy their DVD for thousands of $.

I NEVER spent a single penny on any trading course nor mentoring or book. Started this journey long time ago, alone.

More, I have won a broker contest, ranked #1 .

I challenge user Davit , the well-known user with red badge on ForexFactory ,to participate in next trading contest organised by the broker on wich I've won the contest. it will be a live trading contest with great prizes.

This way , entire ForexFactory comunity will know if informations of user Davit are worth to be taken in consideration or he is just a parrot, wich cluck cluck cluck :eek:wl::eek:wl::eek:wl:in a tree like thousands of parrots we meet every day. :reversed_hand_with_middle_finger_extended::face_with_one_eyebrow_raised:

(or mabe he would like show us his trading account results)

Attachment 3132553

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Image (click to enlarge)
    attachment.jpg

Source.

Attached Files: