1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette My current online roulette strategy

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by vrsedge, May 28, 2017.

1. vrsedge

vrsedge New Member

I am sharing with you complete strategy + money management which i use nowadays. You don't have to use my [removed] App for numbers selection, you can pick your own numbers but these MM rules can help you to compete with RNG significantly.
    Nice day
    Petr
    [removed]

My challenge strategy

System & App
    Use only [removed] App and Velocity numbers predictions
    Whenever I win, stop betting, generate new Velocity numbers, start 2 x 10 spins progression
    Whenever I lose 10 spins progression, generate new Velocity numbers, either continue progression or use VfA coeff = 5
    Possible enhancement: play 40 spins the same 4 numbers, don't change numbers after 10 spins

Money management
    Basebet: 0,20$, increase every 1000$+ per 0,20$
    Progression: 2 x 10 spins, progression continuity in two levels
    Max.drawdown: 9,4% (400$ bankroll, 20 spins progression(37,60$), Basebet 0,20$)
    VfA: coefficient 5, 20 spins
    AVG profit: basic progression 3,56$, VfA progression 19$

Probability, Expectations
    Prob.of win: 90% in 20 spins
    Exp. of win: 216% in 20 spins
    Prob.of win: 98,9% in 40 spins
    Exp. of win: 432% in 40 spins
    Yep, I don't expect to lose 4 x 10 spins in a row. And even if this happens, bankroll is damaged but I am not wiped out. In long-term this 1% against me will happen, I expect that my bankroll will be already higher and it won't influence my bankroll-life so much. Let's go!
    modify_inline.gif

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2017