1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette My newest system posted at R30. I just want to fit in !!

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by mr j, Dec 25, 2018.

1. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    If ya cant beat'em, join them I guess? Okay, after every odd number hits (thats my trigger),
    I will bet the 2 4 6 8 but only after two virtual wins. I then start my 634 step progression. Highest bet will be $23,845 per number.Wish me luck !!!

2. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    I did forget to mention, if you implement the TROT at the correct betting points, you increase your chance of hitting by 322%.

3. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    I just completed more testing of my betting red if I heard an 'r' word or black if I heard a 'b' word while wearing a black socks instead of white socks. ( I think the white socks are the reason why the previous system lost.)
    https://www.rouletteforum .cc/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pichost.org%2Fimages%2F2018%2F12%2F24%2Fsource13102.png&hash=79ff23ed5eca046d74d3c998e52c194d

Ok, yes the system lost horribly between spins 576 and spin 592, but you can see that it works once I put on the black socks and black shoes to match. So spin 593 to spin 634 is a whole 41 spins and 41 spins is proof that black socks are a long term winner. The losing spot could because I was standing instead of sitting.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
    mr j likes this.
  4. BETJACK

BETJACK Active Member