1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat My Odd/Even system

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by wlcomp, Oct 26, 2017.

1. wlcomp

wlcomp New Member

20 years ago, I asked why a simple game need a special rule.

l found out the rule make system unbalanced because sometime one side draw one more only. It made long player, banker and jumping to be happened. My system just turn it back to normal distribution. I will post the detail later.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  2. wlcomp

wlcomp New Member

The even/odd system theory
    First, let us device all cards in two rows : odd row - 1st, 3rd, 5th … and even row - 2nd, 4th, 6th … after cards burning.
    Baccarat dealing sequence is that odd row cards go to player and even row cards go to banker in the beginning.
    After one side only had 2 cards and another side had 3, the next the player would take even row cards and the banker take odd row cards.
    Every time, the 5 cards were total cards dealing then the player cards and banker cards would exchange.

3. edge

edge New Member

I bought your app on google store the one hand rule and it makes me a lot of win and money can you give description on the ststus on the app the one with numbers.