1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc My reasoning for calling Beachbumbabs the C word

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by Karen Nathan, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

On MULTIPLE websites, people are STILL talking about when I called Beachbumbabs the C word in that infamous one time cussing rant. When I called her the C word, I was just saying basically EVERY Cussword I could think of and C word was just one of them. It was CLEAR that I was just cussing my head off saying a bunch of cusswords. In fact, I originally DIDN'T use the C word. I went back and edited it in when I remembered it was a Cussword too. I had NO idea that random cussword I said as an afterthought would cause me so much trouble. In fact, when I was posting that one time infamous cussing rant, I personally thought that that calling her a Female Prick was more biting then the C-Word.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2020
    beachedwhale likes this.
  2. oopsididitagain

oopsididitagain Active Member

You don't think that hanging out with Mickey, Bozo, Ozzy, Monet and Tablepooey is a bit odd?

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

In a weird twist of fate, all four of them have stood up for me(Boz even though he DOES talk shit about me has tried to help me out multiple times)

beachedwhale likes this.