1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex My trading tips.

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Diego San, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Diego San

Diego San Member

My trading tips to the beginners is that learn well so you guys can earn also well. There is no doubt that Forex trading is very profitable but if you don’t invest your time before investing in any trading platform you will never be successful here. My suggestion is choosing the reliable broker who give necessary educative programs on free just like mine. In my trading career I learn first then start working here.

2. Jenny Bane

Jenny Bane Member

Trading in forex market can be easy if you follow the rules and regulation of forex. If you don't follow the rules, Your investment can put you in danger. Little knowledge about forex can bring loss for you. It will be good if you proceed with a plan to make profit. In that case a financial adviser like AtoZ Markets can help you to get all kind of knowledge about forex. They provide all kind of news about forex, cryptocurrency and educational. They also give analysis. a It can help you to take decision easily.