1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Nate , 0 and 3

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Punkcity, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    To be a better person is something I always try to be . On a number of occasions I have stepped into support other without being required or requested to offer assistance if I believe they are being victimised, bullied, abused or marginalised. I have been also accused of being out of place with such interventions of my part. Fair enough but I did it anyway.

As you Nate have stated you would not apologise for your false accusations towards myself in particular , I say no problem you have to live by whatever moral compass as you see fit.

I have previously posted on numerous occasions this forum I may not like someone etc , I may ridicule relentlessly in an overwhelming roughness for some folk to handle. But I’m always ready to say I was wrong when I’m wrong, I am always ready to acknowledge the other posters excellent posts EVEN if I’m on public record for having no regard, respect or a decent opinion of that poster and or the posters posey.
    I try to be the bigger person, you may call me all the things you have but in all truthfulness as I posted to you previously you never rated more than a passing thought to me until you started sniping me recently. I must admit I did completely enjoy myself in my posts to you of late. I hope other readers enjoyed the humour as dark as it was on occasions as much as I had a laugh in posting it to you on this forum.

I would like to take this opportunity to let you know that I harbour no ill feeling towards you and you will be put back in the not much thought of box on the back porch , so to speak.
    As far as I’m concerned your accusations and actions and coincidentally your lack of action of late sums you up rather well. I believe you yourself posted something similar about the non action meaning so much. Yes it does.

Wishing you the best and looking forward to one day being able to forward other readers to your posts because they offer merit and perhaps value to someone that needs it.
    As you say “ stay safe”
    And as I say “ cheers” until next time. Cheers

mr j and beachedwhale like this.
  2. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

This is why I post so little anymore. I'm way past this type of BS, its quite exhausting and a huge waste of time. (sorry to ruin your thread)

Ken

3. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Hey we are in lockdown here in skipptophia, I live in the city so I have no chance to shoot vermin. I have gotten some crazy haircuts of late and now just a skin head , may take awhile for more hair to grow back before more exotic haircut again etc lol.
    No problem mr j not A OFF TOPIC post by you imho. I would not complain.

I have often wondered about the silent MAJORITY here this forum. I see a number of threads with huge viewing but minimum posts. I understand your statement as such and do agree somewhat.

Sometimes I will post purely for the opportunity to post dark humour or just to level the playing field. Full disclosure sometimes I just post statements to create a laugh for the silent majority , in my limited mind I see various unknown people on this forum actually have a laugh on some of the posts I make. Imho. Lol.

Some hit the post with a like. Personally I think a “like” is actually a limited functionality, it implies the reader agree with the content/context of the post.

I would actually prefer to see a laugh or a laugh emoji a reader may post to indicate shot that was funny but I don’t necessarily agree or like what was said, nor do I support it if it’s a criticism. But if that post was funny then dam I’m laughing my ass off

Sozz that you don’t post as much anymore our loss. Cheers

beachedwhale and mr j like this.