1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Need help

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by John bruce, Jan 6, 2019.

1. John bruce

John bruce Guest

Tonight I played in the+25 free roll and started off good but noticed I was getting pushed around later in the tourney. I noticed that every time i put a three bet people would jam all in. Like they knew I wouldn't go all in. Does the HUD tell them I don't call all in . This ended up causing me to leak allot of chips.

I've always been a post flop player. Maybe telling too much on here what hands i push with and weather I'll fold. I do admit that I'm tight but just having problems shoving on what I think are 50/50 chances on large amount of chips.

One hand I know of I thought he had mid pair and I had a,k suited and I couldn't do it. He flashed me his cards and he did have pair of eights. I just didn't want to put all my chips in. I think this might be stopping me from getting to the final finished 15 tonight. What do you think.:ciao:

Source.