1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette New effective strategy, the Eli method done right

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Eli, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Eli

Eli New Member

I believe that there may be a way, using a new form of reverse margintale. How many times have you seen 5 of a colour appear? Considering you are doubling 1$ will turn into 32$, with a profit of 31$.

But.... What's to say you didn't spend 40$ already trying to hit that streak? You are now minus 8$. How can you know that you would actually end up profiting from this?

Well let's say a streak of five gives you a profit of 31 x your original bet. (To make things easy I will use 30). So, if you were to raise your bet by 1/30th of what you just spent in the previous bet, that would make you break even right?

But say you start at 1$. You can't go up by one 30th can you? If you are on a machine that has those 50c bets that is useful for this. So, until you can go up by exactly 1/30th you simply go up by the smallest amount you can. When you think about it, going up by an extra 50c at the start would add and extra 15$ profit, so think of it that way.

Here is an example, (bear with me):
    -I start at one dollar, going up by 1/30th or the smallest amount I can, ensuring it is not below 1/30th. It should look like this:
    1, 1.50, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5, 14, 14.5, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32.5, 34, 35.5, 37, 38.5, 40...... Ect. PHEWWW!!!

OKAY NOW LET'S LOOK AT IT. You just gave yourself 52 chances to win something with about a 1/32-35 chance of happening. So let's say you were betting on red and it came up 5 times from your bet of 19$.

So far you have spent 302$ 33 steps into the sequence. BUT, 19 X 32 is 608$. That makes a profit of 306$!

It's not difficult. As long as you divide your last losing bet by 30 and add it on top, you have the hang of it. The good thing is that losing streaks don't hit you hard at all.

The awesome part of this is that you will always profit at least the amount you spent!

This can be extended to betting for 6 in a row (1/63rd) or 7 (1/127th) and so on!

If you tried this at sic bo, and that last win from the 19$ sequence had been a triple of that number, you would have had an extra 3648$ profit on top.
    So, there you have it!

Tell me if you think this is a good strategy.

I would suggest a starting bankroll of 500$ at least. This can be used for any amount in a row.

Feedback would be appreciated thanks. G'day from Australia!

mansi19896 likes this.
  2. Jhincks

Jhincks Member

You could have just added your ideas to the exact same system I posted two days ago but instead you decide to post as your own, nice one mate!

Btw. You don't need to up the base bet after every loss.

You'd have many more plays and still make profit on a win.

Also why start at 4 or 5 wins in a row?

My thinking is 2-3 then work upwards, it's all about how many and how much at what times.

If you didn't copy me I apologise but the chances are extremely slim.

I already predicted your answer...haha

Cheers

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    mansi19896 likes this.
  3. Eli

Eli New Member

Been using this one for 6 years mate. First posted this method in 2016

4. Eli

Eli New Member

The slowly and constantly upping it allows you to always average a win double what you have spent as I explained back then

5. Eli

Eli New Member

Also, starting at 2-3 wins seems like a good idea, but a losing streak hits allot harder than this one

6. Jhincks

Jhincks Member

Cool

I haven't tested but I'll keep posting my ideas.

Cheers mate

mansi19896 likes this.
  7. Damien

Damien Member

Can't work this out at all...read and reread multiple times but no joy ...

What is the worst case scenario with this strategy?

And the chances of it happening...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020

8. Damien

Damien Member

And can you explain the brilliance of it?

If any

9. Eli

Eli New Member

When the first bet number loses, move onto the next number in the sequence. When the number you are betting wins, double it until it reaches 5 in a row. If it loses during this phase, move onto the next number.

Easy way of explaining it is: Amount lost + (amount lost÷30)

Example, using 30 to make it simple, you bet 30 and it loses. So, 30 + (30÷30) = 31.

If your next bet lost you would add 31+ (31÷30) this is just over 1, so you always round up. So you would add $1.50. the next bet being $32.50.

Here just by rounding up by about 47 cents it has added an extra 14$ to your profit when you hit 5 in a row.

Every 1 cent that gets rounded up adds an extra 30 cents to your profit. If you round up 50 cents, that's 15$ extra

10. Eli

Eli New Member

The chances of getting 5 in a row is about 1/34

11. Eli

Eli New Member

Pick any spot in the sequence. Times that number by 31 and minus all previous bets. That gives you your profit

12. Eli

Eli New Member

The example given is 19$ bet wins 5 in a row. All your previous bets add up to 302$ loss, but you have made 608$. So you just earned 306$

13. Quos

Quos Member

Hi Eli!, thanks for the explanation. What happens if the chain of 5 does not appear? You accept the losses I guess. How would the strategy be adapted for a chain of 2 or 3 in a row?

Thanks un advance!!
    Regards!!

14. Eli

Eli New Member

How far you go depends on how high of a roller you are. If you try 2-3 in a row, losing streaks have a more drastic effect

15. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

Eli lets say on 8 progression for example you win but loose at 3rd doubling up, what is your unit after loss. is it same 8 unit we started or we change it back to 1 unit after every loss.

16. Jhincks

Jhincks Member

I'd say depending on balance, if in profit reset to minimum.

This whole system is a very logical way to play but depends on what units and expected double ups to whether it'll win or not.

I'd say starting from one win but Eli is saying start with 4-5 double ups in a row.

Make your own mind up as both are ok.

Cheers

Jhincks

17. Jhincks

Jhincks Member

Reverse Martingale is start back to 1 unit after any loss.

Check my explanation posted in King of Roulette.

Cheers

Jhincks

18. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

alright thanks. how long you been using your strategy.

19. Quos

Quos Member

Eli, then we play for a chain of 5 EC in a row. Si we loss 52 steps, we begin with step 1 of progression, it mean 1 unit.
    Its corret?

Jhincks, i suppose that you search a chain which you win. If you need a chain of 3 from step of 5 units for sxample, then you bet after win for 3 in a row. If you lost, you continúe from step of 6 units and you search again a chain which you let some benefit.

Th un advance!!!

20. Jhincks

Jhincks Member

I haven't used this one, was an idea I've had for few years.

I think this method is well worth the time and effort.

I have used my time looking into likely single numbers but this would definitely be my second choice.

Cheers

Jhincks

mansi19896 likes this.