1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Intro New member

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Allan T., Oct 26, 2016.

1. Allan T.

Allan T. New Member

Hello, I'm new to the board and hoping to find new friends and some helpful advice. :)

2. AllisonRam

AllisonRam New Member

I know there has been a lot of talk about the take $100 turn into $800 going around, but yes I gambled with it and I'm in it! One level away from making the $800!! If interested message me!! You can also check out a link in the comments to watch and see how it's played and get explanations from the group as well!! Message me and I'll explain how it works I didn't join that long ago and I'm already up for the $800 win!! A girl from my board already won $3800!!! Just have to recruit and go!! Message me! :) I'm serious!! No scam!!

3. Spider

Spider Active Member Founding Member

Hi Allan. Welcome, beware of scammers!!

4. AllisonRam

AllisonRam New Member

I know there has been a lot of talk about the take $100 turn into $800 going around, but yes I gambled with it and I'm in it! One level away from making the $800!! If interested message me!! You can also check out a link in the comments to watch and see how it's played and get explanations from the group as well!! Message me and I'll explain how it works I didn't join that long ago and I'm already up for the $800 win!! A girl from my board already won $3800!!! Just have to recruit and go!!

5. AllisonRam

AllisonRam New Member

It's not a scam! I'm serious.

6. AllisonRam

AllisonRam New Member

Sorry, I didn't realize it posted twice. I was trying to recruit people to my Christmas loom.

7. Rona

Rona Active Member

Ok then - excused.