1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette New system on double streets

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Dylananiac, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Dylananiac

Dylananiac Member

I choose these three groups: 4th = 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
    ´ 5th = 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
    6th = 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36.

I wait for one of them to turn up. Then I start betting one chip there.
    Whenever one of the mentioned double streets or six lines comes, I add it to my betting.
    If I am betting, and something from area 0..18 comes, I add one chip to one of the occupied double streets. I always add it to the LOWEST bet. So if there are 2 chips on the 4th, 1 chip on the 5th and no chips on the 6th double street, I add one chip to the 5th double street.
    If am not sure which bet to raise, I select (at random) the 4th to the 5th and the 5th to the 6th.

If I hit a double street, I remove one chip from it. If there was only one chip there, I don t bet there next time.
    ONE IMPORTANT EXCEPTION: If I hit a double street with a higher bet than any other double street,
    I remove TWO chips from it.
    In this way the bets are not growing over my head.
    The initial test (just 260 spins from Roulette Simulator Simple): + 179 chips.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022