1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex New TDI Method v2

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by yczzd, Jul 29, 2015.

1. yczzd

yczzd Guest

Hello everyone
    I am Zuodong Zheng, from China. I would like to share a trading strategy with forexfactory friends as a return to forexfactory, because I have benefited FF for many years.

First, English is not my mother tongue, most of the posts I can only use the translation software, may cause the syntax error, or to bring you to understand the confusion, I am very sorry.

Secondly, in order to reduce errors and misunderstandings, I will try to describe clearly. At the same time, because I am not a professional foreign exchange traders, busy with own work, to your question may not get instant reply, please forgive.

Third, I hope the traders in the proposed problem, can understand the basic concepts of TDI, and to understand the content of the post, so as not to cause unnecessary waste of resources.

Fourth, I wrote a EA for the implementation of this strategy, from debugging, optimization, modification, simulation account test, spent three months time, the current version is v2.0. At present, the robot is basically normal operation, earnings stability, the withdrawal is not too big, basically satisfactory. Note that I am not a professional programmer, and professional traders, there may be some problems. Later, please test and make suggestions for improvement, so that EA is more perfect. Maybe you made the suggestion that I might not be able to do it in the program, but I will try my best to finish it.
    Ok,get down to business.

The so-called "New TDI Method" is a trading strategy based on the modified TDI indicator. I think the original TDI trading is not simple, the reaction is not sensitive. So I do not use the original TDI indicator, but the use of alternative solutions to simplify. I only apply three indicator lines instead of the original TDI:
    1. RSI (13) as the relative strength index, the application price is close, the color is set to be colorless;
    2. SMA (7) as a trading signal line (TSL), applied to RSI, the color is red;
    3. SMA (2) as the RSI price line (RPL), also applied to RSI, the color is green.
    For your convenience, I have attached a template that can be downloaded directly.

New TDI's trading method is the same as the original, when the green price line (RPL) with the red trading signal line (TSL), it generates a trading signal, at same time, added the reverse entry point, OBOS strategy etc. In addition, the position can be a variety of ways (SL, TP, reverse cross, BE).

Specific methods are as follows:
    1. Symbol............All pairs(I generally trade20~ 28 pairs)
    2. TimeFrame.......M30
    3. SELL Signal(See figure below)
    The green line (RPL) crossed down red line (TSL) after Pre-Candle Close,
    and red line (TSL) >68
    4. Buy Signal(See figure below)
    The green line (RPL) crossed up red line (TSL) after Pre-Candle Close,
    and red line (TSL) <32
    5. Add Orders(Corrected
    If the price is running in the Opposite direction as orders, then every 20 points to increase a position, up to 6.
    6. Exit Trading
    a)A single currency pair or basket of profits reached TP;
    b) A single currency pair or basket of profits reached SL;
    c) When the opposite direction of the trade signal;
    d) When setting the break even point, the price is withdrawn to BE.
    Next step, after I'm considering the maturity, will increase the number of signal filtering options.

Trading happiness!
    Good luck, everyone!:):):)

Figure1
    Attachment 1721968

Attachments
    Attachment 1721967

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Image (click to enlarge)
    attachment.png
    Attached Files
    Attached File
    [​IMG] newTDImethod.tpl 184 KB