1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex New to Profitable Trader in One Video Series

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by TradersAppro, Oct 20, 2018.

1. TradersAppro

TradersAppro Guest

Hi everyone

Have been trading forex for over 8 years now and I feel like its time to give back to the community and teach people who are not profitable yet.

So I decided to put together a simple trading strategy to help new or not yet profitable trader to become profitable in one video series.

PART 1 - Why price action works so well on different markets and how we should use it to our advantage.
    PART 2 - How institutions manipulate the markets and how we can use this information to our advantage.
    PART 3 - Step by step trading strategy that is simple but highly effective to find high probability trades.
    PART 4 - I show how I use this step by step strategy to find trades on EURO/USD 5 minute chart, there is winners and losses and I show you exactly where I put my stop loss / take profits and how I manage my trades.
    PART 5 - How to avoid trading mistakes, if you struggle with trading mistakes then I show you simple solution how to have calm mind to execute trades without mistakes that should be avoided.
    PART 6 - In this part I show you what value measurement tool I use for currencies to know are they overvalued or undervalued.

I highly recommend to watch these videos in order to understand fully why this strategy works.

PART 1 - Why price action works so well on different markets and how we should use it to our advantage.

Inserted Video

PART 2 - How institutions manipulate the markets and how we can use this information to our advantage.

Inserted Video

PART 3 - Step by step trading strategy that is simple but highly effective to find high probability trades.

Inserted Video

PART 4 - I show how I use this step by step strategy to find trades on EURO/USD 5 minute chart, there is winners and losses and I show you exactly where I put my stop loss / take profits and how I manage my trades.

Inserted Video

PART 5 - How to avoid trading mistakes, if you struggle with trading mistakes then I show you simple solution how to have calm mind to execute trades without mistakes that should be avoided.

Inserted Video

PART 6 - In this part I show you what value measurement tool I use for currencies to know are they overvalued or undervalued.

Inserted Video

If you have any questions or recommendations let me know!

Source.