1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Nice software

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by johnRF, Jan 13, 2023.

1. johnRF

johnRF New Member

Hi. I tried a large number of strategies losing money in baccarat. Last week I saw a video on YouTube of a guy playing with the "RTAbaccarat" prompter. After thinking about it, I decided to try it too and was pleasantly surprised. The prompter really works. My profit is 100$ a day, you can do more, but the stack does not allow it. If someone uses this hint, then write, but I'm just delighted.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2023
  2. Bactz

Bactz Member

What is this prompter? Is it an app?

3. johnRF

johnRF New Member

No. It works through the website

Attached Files:

• 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  4. Bactz

Bactz Member

5. twibble

twibble Member

this is product placing /which means in reality it will not work.
    Maybe i am cynical?

6. Vince9272

Vince9272 New Member

I checked it out on the website and it appears it was losing more hands than it won. I'm not sure that's a good thing. After a while you could almost tell what bet selection it was using, so guess the question would be why use a piece of software when you could just make the bet selection in your head? I don't think I get it.

7. baccarou

baccarou Active Member

Has anyone tried Baccaratwinpro?

It's not new, I think it's a couple of years old, but it's a pretty good way of testing IMO!
    I signed up for a seven day free trial and then there is a monthly subscription if I wish to carry on.
    All your shoes get saved in the above format and there are plenty of features to play around with.

I am not an affiliate or anything to do with the site itself but I like to give credit when I find something useful related to Baccarat.

ScreenHunter 02.png

cps10 likes this.

8. Georgie

Georgie Member

I subscribe to BaccaratWinPro. Way better than using Wizard of Odds, where it's impractical to continuously flip back and forth between pages to analyze the Derived Roads. Of course, Wizard of Odds is free though. But I'm really happy with the BaccaratWinPro, and spend an hour or two per day training on it. My Hit Rates have improved significantly while using it, and of course it logs and organizes your history results. In my opinion, this is required equipment for anyone serious about making professional money with Baccarat.

baccarou likes this.
  9. baccarou

baccarou Active Member

Agree 100%.