1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

One sided "Justice" in here

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by OneArmedBandit, Jun 14, 2016.

1. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

I'm NOT surprised by the one sided "Justice" being served in this forum. It's obviously not what you know, it's who you blow

Two sets of rules, BULLSHIT

2. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

care to give specifics? or are you just verbally masturbating

3. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Do you mean like when we permanently banned one member for having multiple accounts, but not another?

We already explained our reasoning for the latter.

If you are referring to something else, please provide specific examples.

4. mightymike

mightymike Active Member Founding Member

i understand where you're coming from, but if you want to survive the admin game, i would recommend being consistent with your rulings. based on what i've read in the wizardofvegas forum is dying thread, it's the uneven rulings that are that forums downfall. so i would either unban the first guy with multiple accounts, or permanently ban the second guy with multiple accounts, and then be consistent with all future users caught with multiple accounts. just my $0.02.

5. OneArmedBandit

Sure I'll explain Admins asked me to not continue my ass kicking of the Invisible Pussy Boy LarryS by disrupting threads.
    Yesterday and today Invisible Pussy Boy has disrupted two of my threads yet Admin just lets it go.

So FUCK him & Loser LarryS the invisible pussy boy

6. LarryS

I didnt disrupt the thread...I asked on topic questions.
    They may not be questions that you like, but that is not the job of the admin to shield you from questions that are posed based on your posts. Totally ON TOPIC.
    YOU ARE JUST NOT THAT SMART TO REALIZE IT

so you accuse the management of this site of doing a lousy job. Not the first time you have done this.

You repeatedly claimed that the admins cant monitor duplicate names.....claiming WITHOUT proof that I was posting under MrV and Appi.
    When you were told you were wrong....then you pointed fingers at the admins for not being able to detect a more sophisticated use of duplicate screen names. Again you were wrong and told so by the admin.

So you really like pointing fingers at the admin.........after you yourself being caught with a duplicate name

Every time you make these false accusations you are shiting on their business.

7. Admin Team

It's difficult to be consistent when the circumstances are not the same. When you permanently ban someone, you are not allowing their ideas to be shared with the community ever again, so we don't like permanently banning anyone. In fact, to your point about consistency, we may even allow Rinzler back here if he publicly confesses and explains why he used multiple accounts.

You can say "fuck you" to us all you want, but let's discuss the facts.

These are the two posts you reported from LarryS:
    In Post #1, you are accusing him of saying the ticket he posted is not his, and he is simply replying to that. That's a legitimate on-topic reply.

In Post #2, he is questioning whether you are actually betting the amounts you are claiming to bet considering the high amount of your supposed bets. We believe this question is legitimate because it's one thing to post picks, but it's an entirely different matter to actually back them up by betting thousands of dollars on them. You could easily put that question to rest by posting your tickets, yet you have not done so. It is important that readers of this site understand that you may not actually be backing up your picks with real money, so that they should take your picks with a grain of salt.

Now let's look at the post that got you an infraction today. As you are aware, after we forgave your sock puppet, we asked you to keep your personal attacks with LarryS confined to your "vs" thread and not to disrupt other threads or create new threads attacking him. What did you do today? You created a new thread in the Lounge called "Guess who went INVISIBLE?'" with this post (which we have since moved to your "vs" thread).

So that's why you received an infraction today, and he did not. Hope this clarifies.

8. LarryS

I was told that the only deception of him using the duplicate name was to make people think that his negative view of me was shared by another person. To make people see that someone was backing him up.
    That deception did not meet the standard of deception held by this site.
    So thats the ruling...thats the standard....I can live with that.

9. mightymike

fair enough. remind me never to be an admin of a website. it's a shit job, lol.

10. mightymike

saying fuck you to the admins is ballsy. :eek:

11. OneArmedBandit

I wear my heart on my sleeve, thus if if I've overstepped my boundaries I'm a big boy and can deal with the consequences

12. OneArmedBandit

LarryS

You keep sucking their dicks, which is your daily routine... Why have you put yourself invisible? Could it be you're really not at one of your 37 homes. You fucking liar. You're a disgrace to your tribe

13. LarryS

Usually sock puppets are created just for the simple deception of making people think a persons views are widely held...as was done with OAB.

There is another type deception that is in a higher category that would have gotten him suspended.

maybe it has it has to do with giving false gambling info or something like that. I am not sure

14. Admin Team

We've got no ego attached to our administration of this site, so telling us to go fuck ourselves won't result in any punishment.

We will never demand respect. We're going to earn it through our actions.

LovePotion9 and mightymike like this.

15. LarryS

I like that philosophy.
    Not that I make a habit of cursing authority, but as a businessman I see the value of your method of doing business

In business I learned a long time ago as a manager, it is not my job to teach customers manners. Its not my job to undo the results of horrible parenting. Its not my job to turn a bigot into a well balanced individual.
    Is just my job to accumulate as many customers as possible and laugh all the way to the bank while the bigots,ill mannered, and poorly parented people go back to their miserable lives after they leave my establishment.

16. Don'tLookNow

Don'tLookNow Member

Leaving the forum altogether (for long periods of time to actually accomplish stuff in life) is ballsier.