1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Online poker play helping my live results

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by fishfood80, Feb 1, 2019.

1. fishfood80

fishfood80 Guest

Hey CC community I just wanted to ask if anybody has had similar results as mine. I was without a computer for about 7 months so I wasn't getting my online time in. I noticed my overall win rate live was suffering a bit. I've now gotten back to online play and am playing multiple hours everyday. I've noticed that my win rate live has actually tripled in this time and am finding myself final tabling numerous events. I guess my question is does anybody else find that online play has a direct affect on live scores. Maybe it's just variance being on my side but I'm back to cashing a lot like when I was playing numerous online hours before.

Source.

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    No, you play many more hands and if observant, you learn faster and begin NOT to play out of position, chose better starting cards, and eliminate mistakes of your own, while capitalizing those mistakes of others.