1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat People around the baccarat table

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by John Blerg, Aug 8, 2018.

1. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    It's getting so I can't stand these people that throw their ideas and thoughts at you and they got no money on the table.

Last night I did have a friend there and he wouldn't shut up and go away. He wears this stupid black and gold and bright red to Dashiki shirt, he looks like he came from Zimbabwe. I love him, but I can't stand that freaking ethnicity thing, he tries to portray. He only watches what movie and I think he watches it twice a night called Black Caesar.

And when I was winning last night he's like yeah T. Gibbs take that money from McKinney and that's all he says, he keeps saying it like some kind of cryptic code talking? keeps calling me T. Gibbs keeps telling me to take McKinney's money. We call him fro. "Fro" and there's good reason why we do that.

Then the other guys over there with, bet it bet it bet it all in all in all in, they stand there and they repeat it I've no idea what they're about. I lost all my money!!!!!