1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker People that play bad starting hands is this good or bad play?

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by NeoBandit, Feb 16, 2019.

1. NeoBandit

NeoBandit Guest

I have seen so many people that will play 10 4o and hit both of them sometimes ending with full house or two pair I have seen where they play72o and win these are players that lose money and have a vpip of 65 and about playing lots of hands. What is your thoughts on these players? How do you play against them? What strategy do you use playing against them?

I play a lot of low stake tournaments and find these people all the time. Other than folding I haven't found a good strategy against them, because they could have anything. If i have two pair they will have a better two pair if i have a set they will have a better set. How do you play against a player that will play any two cards at any given time? Do you fold your good hands and just wait till you have the nuts? these guys are in the game till the end game and I only find tight players in the last 20 people playing. These guys I find hard to play against. Please share with me how you play against these guys. Or even a way i can learn to play against them thanks for taking the time to read this. Please respond with your thoughts

Source.