1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Las Vegas GF Chat Room

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Forum' started by RobSinger, May 27, 2022.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Another teachable moment for you kew. You seem to hang your thin nonsensical statements about anyone who annoys you with their more successful lives, who say they've changed their minds about someone else's claims, as somehow being the "wrong" way because it no longer aligns with your agenda.

Naturally you can see how stupid that is. People all the time change their beliefs as they become more educated with the facts and more understanding of the simple common sense surrounding someone's claims. That's what education and intelligent listening is all about.

You and the VCT squad have all been mortified and "let down" by mickey for gathering and unbiasedly analyzing the facts surrounding my having played and greatly profited by the DU bug play. It hurt you people and your Rob Singer hatred no end, so you all chose to start lying about him and calling him names just because you did not like his assessment. And all that did is turn more people against you idiots.

But you should be thanking me--lessons like this don't come along to correct wayward souls like you clowns every day.

Wise up!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
  2. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

Given Singer's fine 3-1 NFL ATS start (games, not units), I am so very lucky he chose to not take me up on risking a signed dollar bill versus my $500. Whew. I dodged a real bullet there. I was incredibly fortunate.

3. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Small sample size Redeitz. No one doubted anyone can hit 3 or 4 out of 5 on any given weekend. It is the long-term where Singer claim becomes unlikely to impossible.

Only slightly related, my brother and I watched the Eagles at my old stomping grounds, in a sports bar in Philly that I used to frequent regularly among old friends. Wonderful day and atmosphere, even if the game ended up way closer that it should have been. And the cherry on top for Eagles fans: Cowboys lose and Dax out for 8 weeks. Lol. Poor Jerry Jones. :)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
  4. redietz

KewlJ, this was one of those moments when you should just have allowed the post to speak for itself without the sample size comment. You gummed up the flow of communication.

5. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    One of those moments?

6. redietz

MDawg, kewlJ is just playing at being my straight man. Lures Rob into some "short term" schtick.

Jerry Jones should sign Kaepernick today if he wants a shot at salvaging the season. Kaepernick fits the playbook perfectly. Same mobility, same arm strength.

We'll see how white boys in executive control trumps winning football games.

7. Petey Macdouche

Petey Macdouche Member

Kewlj why do you keep posting on Tater`s obit wall?

You didnt even like the guy.

And he sure as hell didn`t like you

8. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

I did not post on Kevin Keen's (Moses/tater) obit wall.

Last I saw there was a message posted using my handle but it was not posted by me.

9. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Kap hasn't played in over 5 years. And no Texas team with a Patriot like Jerry Jones would ever sign that big-mouth racist freak.

Kew's simply doing as I command the little crossed-wire Monkey Poxfather to do.... in-between making stupid and rude posts on tater's wall while two-stepping his usual denial dance

10. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

So a 35 year old who hasn't played in 5 years has the same mobility as Prescott? I think Rob is right. You don't know jackshit about football.

11. Mickey Crimm

Certain things in the writing style of the imposter on Keen's obit wall. Using numbers like 9.5. Use of the & symbol. Spelling certain words with an s instead of a z.

Who in these forums does those exact same things?

The answer is....Beachedwhale.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  12. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
  13. redietz

That must be it.

Kaepernick worked out this year with the Saints and Raiders. Tyler Lockett, Odel Beckham, and the Saints WRs who invited him to the workouts all vouched for him. He had been training with Lockett. Clips of the Saints workouts can be found online.

And the inimitable Stephen A just went on record a couple of hours ago screaming for Jones to hire Kaepernick.

I'm assuming mickey knew all of this. Yes, Sheldon, that's sarcasm.

Meanwhile, I'll try to learn something about football this week.

14. redietz

I have to say this. When mickey says something like Rob must be right that I know nothing about football, it says a bit about mickey. First, he asks me to explain how to properly take advantage of free play reimbursements for sports book signups, then a few months later says that I know nothing. I've won cumulatively for 45 years. And had two plays a week every week of every football season for 30 years available to the public. But Rob knows football better than me?

That says it all regarding where mickey crimm is these days. Draw your own conclusions.

15. redietz

I'm wondering if mickey crimm has actually watched any football the last two years. I went through all of the QBs in the NFL, and there's only a handful of starters less mobile than Prescott 2022. Brady, Ryan, and Jones are less mobile. Carr, Winston, and Cousins, somewhat less mobile. Burrow off the surgery, less mobile. Everybody else, it's a wash or worse. Kaepernick is likely more mobile at this point in Prescott's career.

16. redietz

Stafford and Goff, also less mobile than Prescott. So that's my tally.

Brady, Ryan, Jones, Carr, Winston, Cousins, Stafford, and Goff are less mobile. The Houston kid, unknown. I watched him haul ass in college a couple of times, but he hasn't run much.

For Philly, Wash, NYG, GB, Chi, Atlanta, KC, Chargers, Arizona, Miami, Buff, Jets, Titans, Seattle, Denver, SF, Trubisky at Pitt, Mayfield, Brissett, Jackson, Murray, a wash or worse regarding Dak mobility.

17. Mickey Crimm

You also can't recognize leftist propaganda intended to get fascist punk Kaepernick back in the NFL. And Stephen A is not unique. He's just another run of the mill lefty fascist slob like you.

18. Mickey Crimm

And comrade will prove all his sportsbetting prowess to you. All you have to do is find the phone number of the senile old former secretary of Tipsters & Gypsters who will mail a letter to the former Vice President of Operations.....who will contact the senile old owner who will put you in contact with the dead archivest who will tell you everything you need to know about what happened in the 6th week of the NFL 50 years ago.

19. Mickey Crimm

You got his name wrong. It's not Kaepernick. It's Commie Kaepernick. The great majority of fans of all NFL teams doon't want to see your commie cousin back in football. Eat your fascist heart out.

20. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

If you had any NFL knowledge you'd understand the Cowboys do not need a "mobile QB....ie, a negro jackrabbit trying to impress everyone by doing it all themselves before they go down with injury, like that useless POS Kyler Murray of the Cards".

QBing is all about reading Defenses, assessment, and reaction, with the ability to instantly alter the pre-snap plan successfully. Their mobility need be no more than good footwork inside the pocket. Yes some like Rodgers and Wilson will scramble when absolutely necessary, because they have the athletic ability to do it. That's why so few of these black runners win the Super Bowl. Watch them get injured as the season progresses.

Colin K. is the biggest bust since yo mamma. He chose to be a racist bullshitter when he had good talent, even though he blew his Super Bowl chance. Now not only does HE pay the price---hes dragged every white-hating spook and every white-apologist like you down with him. Even Stephen A. has never been able to cover for how dumb Kap has been. As a result, you're all guilt-ridden and you're all forced into buying into the violent, hateful and phony Black Lives Matter nonsense.

Nice job Kap. You da man.... (at home on the couch every Sunday!--hahahahaha!!!)