1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Las Vegas GF Chat Room

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Forum' started by RobSinger, May 27, 2022.

This is a Designated Unrestricted Area and is moderated more lightly and may therefore contain more offensive language. Reader beware.
  1. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

The kew comedy goes on.

You still idolize that coward Druff, even after knowing his lies and pussified ducking of our meet. At first he acted out IN FRONT OF HIS FORUM MEMBERS, LIKE A BIG BRAVE GUY, as if he was excitedly accepting my invitation...of course, in GOTCHA fashion. Then, when shit got real--just as when you and Max claimed to have bags packed to come over here to view the Newell you just didn't want me to have--he backed out faster than a queer who accidentally walked into a straight bar.

PV is a similar wussy. He proposes a bet on a forum he knows I won't post at, and he knows I'm here but hasn't even the courage to face me virtually.

He's in good company over there with you, max and Druff.

2. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    KJ, while your analysis is probably spot on, I choose not to ignore these characters and their silly claims.

Do you REALLY thing they enjoy being shown that they're lying and that their house of cards has come tumbling down?

It's actually kind of fun to pick on douchedawg: it's sort of like hiding a blind man's cane or locking a fat kid in his school locker.

3. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Redietz, you're as dumb as a bag of sand.

I'm not responding to PV's bet on VCT because I've said many times, I'm no longer posting there. Everybody is acutely aware of that. Even Druff, who accepted that dagger in his opening post in his thread that was dedicated to the most interesting, popular, despised and envied member he's ever had.

And when the world is aware of a point such as this, if someone wants to discuss something with me they go to where I AM posting.

PV is nothing more than another California pussy, afraid to even face me in a back and forth ONLINE! WTF do you expect he'd be like in an actual face-to-face!?

THAT'S why coach is roasting him like a stuck pig over there, and THAT'S why you apologists are having such a hard time coming to grips with this.

4. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

Just wondering two things, Rob:

1) Are you posting regularly these days at any gambling boards OTHER THAN GF?

2) If your haters chose to follow you here and to unmercifully unload on you as they did at VCT, will you then fold your tent and slink off into the night as you did at VCT?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
  5. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

You may be as dense as red....and as clueless as kew. Or---it could be that pot-fried brain of yours.

I post nowhere else, and I'm nuked at WoV. Period. And contrary to what the jealous haters like to believe, I neither use "sock puppets" nor do I know or care how to use them. That's as stupid as these younger people thinking I know how to manipulate pics with PowerPoint or I know how to find online sites and copy jackpot pictures. I don't even know of any other forums.

Apparently, you're one of those handicapped posters who never got the message, and mickey has posted it on VCT a few times a long with someone else. I left there because I said I would after either losing my $400k or winning at least $250k, in my opening post in my jackpot thread. I've sinced spiced that up a little as a punishment after Druff's pitiful showing in LV.

Are you getting this, McFly?

6. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Coach, I just read your post in the thread Dan started about me with his bevy of hard-core lies. I also read another one of redietz' WEIRD posts just before yours, where he YET AGAIN tries to be sarcastic and humorous, but never has the talent to pull it off. Straight outta Mars.

You know red will never give you a straight answer, simply because you put his tit in the wringer with it. He has no way out of it--its a direct correlation question. I read but don't post on VCT; Red reads and doesn't post at WoV. My guess is his little fairy friend will squirm until a small squishy turd comes out and then write another essay on how "all you do is throw gotchas out there."

Everyone knows everyone reads everything I write in this thread--even that asshat jbjb. BTW--a few weeks before he passed, Alan told me who that fool really was. For some reason he's apparently been over-the-top hard on Alan for a long time and he got fed up. So he somehow did what he had to do to dig up the truth about that slug who parades around the forums as another of these "knowledgeable/successful AP's" of course, with no proof whatsoever. In fact, his claim to fame has always been lying about anyone who says anything that makes him uneasy. I remember when Alan had to educate him on how to use freeplay because the "experienced AP" could only stumble thru explaining what he knew about it, and it was wrong.

As far as PV having the guts to chat with me about his wager over here? Don't count on it or it would have been done long ago. The guy got embarrassed as he bumbled debunking my vp win, and as just another gutless California flake like Druff, he gets energy by lying on VCT.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
  7. coach belly

coach belly Active Member

There's no point in asking, you'll get no reply.

He wrote about his mother having him tested as a youngster.

I'm sure she did, she must have wanted to find out was was wrong with him.

The doctors probably told her...he's just an arrogant asshole, let's hope that he grows out of it.

They tore the Spectrum down years ago, but look at his photos, and you can still see it in his blank expressions.

Pretty vacant.

8. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

In case anyone isn't following this, I humbly suggested that Rob appear on Dan's Poker Fraud Alert podcast and field questions regarding his claims of telepathy with machines (as shown on YouTube), his proof of alleged hot-and-cold cycles, his double up bug claims, his claims of pulling off 68% ATS NFL picking five games a week for two years on the LVA forums, and other less-than-believable kinds of things.

It would seem more than one show could be devoted to Rob fielding some hardcore questions. I offered to split any polygraph operator costs if Dan wanted to make it a Jerry Springer-esque event.

Easy peasie. Now me, for example, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

9. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

• Violation of Rule #3: No Selling, Advertising, or Promoting
    Really?

There are lots of other forums, Rob.

see, e.g.:[removed]

Seek, and ye shall find.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2022
  10. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Red, I'd gladly be interviewed by Dan or anyone else who wants to listen to the truth instead of the steady stream of lies they get on VCT whenever I post anything that gives them cold sweats at night.

The problem with your suggestion is, just read his opening post and even the thread's name, then take a look at my jackpot thread and see how many Druff lies you can count in his new Singer thread. It's littered with them. So how do you think he'd fare up against something like that? He knows he'd be either the biggest disappointment to come down the PFA pike ever, or a laughingstock on his own forum. Kinda like he is right now on VCT for his antics about me, only no one has the balls to say it.

We can't confirm my 68% but I CAN bring up how I was in the mid-60's right here when I cashed out after 12 weeks. How do you think THAT will sit with the Singer jealous haters?

And here's where you need to brush up on your reading comprehension. How many times have I disclosed--including the day I released the fact that I'd been putting the DU bug down for 5-1/2 years--that I came up with the telepathic thing, the hot/cold cycles, the 5th card flip over, and other distractions as a way of helping me cope with the challenges of doing that high-pressure play, while allowing the Rob Singer that everybody knew and loved continue on with his original anti-AP schtick. I'd say it worked beautifully. This would create quite the discussion and spawn even more hate, theories and lies about me, but that's nothing but music to my ears.

And you mentioned the latest VP win, I guess among others--and why not? You've got a crowd of people who just can't accept such a thing, and Dan's listeners means there's more in-waiting. The problem for all these folks is, no one has, can, or ever will debunk it because it's actual history. And I'd like to see somebody provide proof that my small stack of cash (large to the peons here, obviously) in the picture is "fake". Boz humorously planted that what-if because he knew that's just what the shrink ordered. And kew couldn't wait to run with it :)

So yes, I'm all ears if Dan can ever muster up the courage to interview someone far above his pay grade. And let's have the polygraph too. Set it up.

11. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

Earlier I posted a link to a list of ten gambling sites, but the mod busted it.

So instead of posting it again I'll simple say "Google it."

Hard to believe that you don't know of any other gambling forums or boards, Rob: just as it is hard to believe you won that big VP jackpot not too long ago.

12. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

Maybe it's because I'm not a couch potato like the rest of the chumps here. Maybe it's because I have much more of an active, traveling life than most of these gamblers and I'm never sitting around scanning the web looking for places to build a concocted life on. And maybe it's because I don't need to post anywhere else when, we'll, I won't say it because it'll be cause for another post from the Red planet by you know who.

13. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    It’s typical of an addict alcoholic to think he’s making a point when all he’s doing is showing us how envious he is of us real solid men who don’t need to pollute our systems with substances just to get through the day.

Anyway as I’ve said many times - there’s no such thing as bad press and Pothead V’s is the worst copy there is!

14. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

"...real solid men..."

Bwa ha ha

You aren't "solid," douchedawg; "thick" or "dense" but not "solid."

OK, you can get back to pissing away your family's money; hell, it's all you do.

Ever bother to wonder why they gladly shovel barrels of cash your way to prevent you from returning home again?

15. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

V, what's the difference if MDawg worked or invested for a load of money, if he inherited it, if he found or won it, or if someone out there likes him enuf to just keep giving it to him?

You people just don't get it. All you're doing is showing frustration and jealousy from the have-nots, every time you go off on what he has and does. And what business is it of yours, nosey kew's, redietz', or anybody else's anyways? If he wins like he says, good for him. If he doesn't, then good for him again for causing you grief, and especially for giving us the opportunity to watch kew make a GINORMOUS fool out of himself by claiming "gee guys--its not his money that bothers me, it's him saying he wins playing a game that, in theory, he's not supposed to win over time!" This, as you know, is just another one of kew's ongoing pathological lies.

Listen, I know he gets under your skin--almost as much as I do. I've already pulled your puppet strings once that allowed you to resurrect from the near dead to return to the forums. Take a hint: relax, and accept that you're only one of the little people.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
    Punkcity likes this.
  16. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

"Little people?"

Hell, I'm well over six feet tall, and top 250.

Oh, you mean "little" as in broke?

Hardly; let's just say that my forty years of practicing law were very, very good to me...ka-ching.

I've no jealousy of douchedawg, I simply mock and flame him because it's the right thing to do given his history of posting bald-faced untruths.

I sort of give you a bye...not because I believe all that you post, but because of your tenacity and the quality of your posts.

Oh, I'll give you shit but not to such a heart-felt degree as when I dump on douchedawg.

17. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

If you say something whether true or false, it neither here nor there to me. Someone like kew whines like a little bitch when things aren't perceived according to his mostly twisted and overly emotional beliefs. Others get perturbed at me because I've accomplished way too much for them in gambling. But WHY do people get all lathered up over MDawg? BECAUSE HE BLOVIATES ABOUT HAVING AND PLAYING WITH BIG MONEY, WHICH HE HAS, AND WHICH IT SHOULD MATTER NOT AS TO HOW, WHY, OR WHERE. AND IF ANYONE DOESN'T LIKE OR BELIEVE HOW HE SAYS HE WINS, THEN DO WHAT WIZARD DID. In fact, PLEASE do it, so we can watch kew melt down into a pissy little sissy all over again!

It's not uncommon for the vast majority of gamblers to be envious of winners, because so few of them are. The rest are the little people, insignificant inside and out, and meaningless to the core.

18. redietz

Well, next time I'm in Las Vegas, I will be dropping in to visit the LVA webmaster to see if he's had any luck digging up Rob's two years of NFL ATS 68% expertise.

Is it any of my business? Well, yes it is. I've followed sports handicapping since I was 13 years old, and nobody has publicly done what Rob claimed. Those people who have claimed it turned out to bullshitting. And plenty of people, some famous, have claimed it or something ridiculously similar. When investigated, however, the claims have all bitten the dust.

If I don't explain to the public what has or has not been done, then people may assume nonsense is fact. I take that responsibility seriously.

19. RobSinger

RobSinger Active Member

A WEBMASTER that isn't capable of providing an electronic reply?

You're so full of bs on everything you post red. And whether this entity can verify something or not, your nonsense story that it's of any value whatsoever to anyone anywhere is a nothing burger. All you're doing is worrying there's someone out there who has shown you up, to the point of it affecting your sales income.

You've been claiming things for years that you never verified, and in fact your speciality is saying you've won this or that obscure contest or tournament after-the-fact, and of course, never providing the picks before the games are played. You'd think there'd be some worry-wart of a soul out there, sooo offended at your chicanery that they felt obligated to dig into all your baloney.

But guess what....no one cares! None of it affects anyone else's life unless they're the jealous type.

Is that what you are red ...jealous??

20. redietz

I like dropping in and doing face-to-face.

Why should LVA bother checking your claims? You know how they feel about you over there. They'll just roll their eyes and laugh unless I take it the whole nine yards and plague them to verify it. I'll request a sit down in advance and then drop in and do a face-to-face. Rob, I did email Eileen DiRocco, remember, and actually got a response regarding your last GT claims. You want me to dig that response up and post it here?

And, uh, Rob, I have no "sales income." Haven't for at least a decade. LOL. You need to do a little research in your spare time. Or better yet, why not go on Dan's Poker Fraud Alert show and field some questions regarding your jackpots and trying to meet him in Las Vegas and the double up bug? Don't worry, if you want, I'll go on with you to hold your hand.