1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Phantom5000

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Phantom5000, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Phantom5000

Phantom5000 Guest

My thread is more of a daily journal that describes why I am making some trades, what I am looking for in signals, and predictions.
    I am trading on a 4Hr TimeFrame with a few MA's, STOCH 7,2,2,2, Price Action, Fibo, and News Events.
    Your thoughts and ideas are welcome.

I trade

1. EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, GBP/CHF, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF
    2. My lot size is determined by the strength and price action I come up with.
    3. Most trades are around 3 hours, but can last a few days.
    4. I use a Hidden SL,TP,TLSL Expert Advisor

Attached is an example of what my chart looks like:

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Image (click to enlarge)
    [​IMG]

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

In the United States, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) presented a standard that refused selling short in the value market, with the exception of on an uptick. This standard limits traders who are ready to spot openings in the market when prices fall quick. Such restrictions are not kept to the value market. In the futures market, a limitdown/limit-up rule prevents prices from moving past a specific rate from the previous day's settlement price. Notwithstanding, no such standards apply in the forex market. You can short a currency pair as much as you need whenever, without expecting to hang tight for any upticks.