1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery Picking Numbers - Power Ball or Mega Jackpots

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Feb 9, 2015.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    I missed the whole report on TV last evening, but they did mention the most common number hit is number "#20" and the least hit is "26," and that Quick Picks hit over 70% of the time verse picking your own numbers.

Is there real truth behind these proclamations?

lotto.jpg

2. Frank Scoblete

Frank Scoblete Active Member Founding Member

In any random outcome you will find patterns. So in the millions or billions of numbers hit, some will be hit the most and some will be hit the least. Sadly, as a new million / billion run is completed you will find maybe a different "some" being hit more and different some being hit less. As far as Quick Picks, I am thinking that maybe (around) 70 percent of the lotto buys are Quick Pick and so they would be the most hit as well.

3. Crizelle Velasco

Crizelle Velasco New Member

Powerball at bb. lottosignals is a good one for starters. You could check the results any time for any game on that site instead of looking up the telly. Works fine for me...