1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Please Require Proof-of-Claim

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by redietz, Feb 10, 2023.

1. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

In Post #1391 of the VCT thread, poster Rob Singer claims I have tried to sell him things. I would appreciate that when Poster A makes a direct claim of solicitation from Poster B, that Poster A be required to furnish some kind of evidence or proof. In this case, Rob Singer claims there are texts, PMs, emails, or some such evidence of my soliciting him. Since I have never solicited him in any way, and in fact have never solicited anyone on any forum, this is impossible.

If Mr. Singer has and provides such evidence, I have no complaints, but I really must insist that posters not be allowed to simply state things that are not true. I'm assuming soliciting on this site is banned, as it should be.

Mr. Singer is likely trying to do an end run around providing any evidence by employing the phrase "his 'associates.'" Since "associates" has no precise definition, one might be able to get away with claiming anything.

For example, I could claim, ad nauseum, that Mr. Singer's "associates" were trying to sell me Mrs. Singer after he's gone, in a kind of reverse mortgage deal where I can use her now at my convenience. I have no evidence, of course, but I can simply argue that Mr. Singer's "associates" had contacted me with her measurements and the cost.

In conclusion, I would like any claims of selling things to require some sort of evidence, especially when those claims include specific details that texts and phone calls had been made. One would think that the claimant would have a text or phone number or email proving the claim.

2. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Hello redietz,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Unfortunately, we do not get involved in feuds between members.

Members are free to demand and insist that the member making a false accusation against them present the evidence for said accusation and then point out that none was provided when demanded so as to diminish the credibility of the member making false accusations and the false accusation itself.

But there are instances where a member may be making an accusation that is true for which no evidence happens to exist and we do not wish to risk censoring such legitimate accusations. So we unfortunately cannot become the arbiters of what is true between members or what the burden of proof of accusations should be between members.

The only truth we know is regarding this site, not any individual members.

3. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Administration you may add a reminder to dietz that the thread he is participating in is a “kunt free” zone that has a “special” leniency clause you have established posting there.

Perhaps the poster should stop posting there as it’s a Low value meaningless thread of innuendo and gossip and nobody actually believes anything posted there.

Good to see administrators are dealing with this request the same way they dealt with the numerous “be on my side of the argument” posts from kewlj or whoever it was posting from one account kewlj.
    Hopefully dietz gets the message and stops crying to mom/dad and admin can get back to another serving of raisin toast with their morning coffee. Lol.