1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Bitcoin PLINKO GAME - Bitvest.io, Investment based bitcoin gaming

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Forum' started by bitbitcoin, Dec 2, 2015.

Tags:
  1. bitbitcoin

bitbitcoin New Member

BITVEST

Play Plinko (Provably fair game)

Or Invest: Here you get 1.15% of the house edge, compared to .9-8% of the house edge after fees on other sites

Promotions: Bitvest runs a faucet 24/7 to give new players a chance to win for free. Along with the faucet, we also run a chat promo, simply participate in chat, and you may be randomly selected to win! To celebrate our launch, we'll be paying out up to 800% extra in our faucet and chat giveaways for the first week!

Three Tier Referral System:
    Level 1: 20%
    Level 2: 10%
    Level 3: 5%

2. Anna Loudon

Anna Loudon Member

retired
    What is a bitcoin? Can I get any bitcoins for free? How do I turn a bitcoin into cash? What is Bitvest?

3. bilal

bilal New Member

Or Invest: Here you get 1.15% of the house edge, compared to .9-8% of the house edge after fees on other sites

Promotions: Bitvest runs a faucet 24/7 to give new players a chance to win for free. Along with the faucet, we also run a chat promo, simply participate in chat, and you may be randomly selected to win! To celebrate our launch, we'll be paying out up to 800% extra in our faucet and chat giveaways for the first week!

Three Tier Referral System:
    Level 1: 20%
    Level 2: 10%
    Level 3: 5%
    i dont unsterdad

4. jjackson

jjackson New Member

there are a lot of chances...