1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Pony Up

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by soxfan, Jun 7, 2021.

1. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Ok, look I get it and s0ome cats just ain't gonna get along, no big thing brudah like my Hawaiin friend say. Heck for years on the gambling glen the john-O wage the daily 3 fronts war against the gr8888one, the evenbob-spike and that wild and strange garnabby-jones cat so feudin can be plenty entertaining. Now I get it the Jae and the Nathan-Detroit are involved in the personalities conflicts. But, far as I'm concerned the worst cats what make the scene on these forum are the scammer what look to take advantages of other gambler. So, I call on the Nathan-Detroit to pony up proofs to back up his talks that the Jae is the scammer. Otherwise please cease and desist with besmirching the cat's charcter, hey hey.

Jae likes this.
  2. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

He can’t pony up any proof because he’s full of shit. But Nathan… I respect that you’re full of shit. I won’t agree to disagree, because I agree that you’re full of shit.

Respectfully,
    -Jae

3. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

Talk about full of shit. So I call on soxfan to pony up proofs of his 8000 flat bet won or STFU about it. He pulled the same nonsense with his 12 step.

Everybody knows you can't flat bet win this game without a subjective element.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
    Junket King likes this.
  4. porky

porky Active Member

THIS GUY! At some point calls anyone that disagrees on betting only Banker names. He challenges everyone and now wants to again call people out.
    Has he ever contributed anything to any site Ever?
    Hee Haw Hee Haw Hee Haw

Junket King likes this.
  5. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    I've just said as much elsewhere, I concur, not once, not ever. spanning 15 years to my knowledge

6. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

I played the game, successfully for just over 12 year, so I have no tolerance for nonsenses and bulls shits. Scammer are bottom feeding vermin, but retard, blowhard, windbag, coconut at least provide some entertainments value, hey hey.

7. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

He did honor the Forum with his other holy Grail. 111245 10 15 25 40 65 100 unit NP bet Banker every hand genius strategy.

Now he's got his new holy Grail. He's the only person in the history of baccarat that has a Holy Grail not once but twice.

He's crying out like a wounded animal not getting the credit he deserves.

Why won't they just listen to me? Boohoo.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    Junket King likes this.