1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette POSITIVE expectation CAN be PROVED MATHEMATICALLY!

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by BlueAngel, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

Ha!

I bet you're glad you started this thread BlueAngel. :)

2. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

It's so amusing!

So tell me about the flaw of the wheel's layout.
    Regarding some experts roulette wheel has a flaw (no, they don't mean physical flaws).

3. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    You have red, black, red, black etc... on the wheel but the table layout is not symmetrically a match. One column has 6 reds, and 6 blacks, but the other two columns are not balanced.

4. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

In practical terms what does this mean?

You might also add that Low and High are balanced as Red/Black but the 1st and 3rd dozen contain only Low or High numbers.

Known bets are 3 chips on Red or Black and 2 chips on 2nd or 3rd column, in combination with this you may also add 3 chips on High or Low plus 2 chips on 1st or 3rd dozen.

Bet the EC's opposite of last result and the dozen and column for repeat.

5. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

In other words you bet for change by 18 numbers and for the same by 12 numbers simultaneously.
    18 to 12 is what 3 to 2 is, or in other words 2/3,LOT...etc

6. gizmotron

Retired
    Don't get fooled by attributing meaning to positional based groupings. Those extra two reds or two blacks in the unbalanced columns could be cold numbers for all the hours that you have decided to have a gambling session.

Try this: use a kind of insurance to reduce risk. Let's say that you have a sleeping dozen. You can bet 2 units for each number in one dozen while only 1 unit for each number in the other active dozen. And while that other dozen sleeps you don't bet anything on that dozen. You keep going until you see a change in the sleeping dozen. Now, as long as that continues, you break even or you get payed 1 / 1 for your total risk while covering almost 2/3 of the numbers. That's not a flaw. It's just a target rich opportunity based risk.

7. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Let's say you spot that cold one and instead of laying it continuously, you bet 3 units on the other 2 (2*3=6)
    for a net of 3, should you win, regress units to 2 (1+1) on same dozens and/or columns, with a second win you are up 4 units (3+1) and you may continue with one more (1+1) bet, after 3 wins you are 5 units in the positive and you could continue but this time with 2 units each (2+2) bet.
    Repeat each units level two times before you raise by 1 unit each dozen/column.

Even better than what you described is to lay a line of 6 numbers by betting 1 unit on High/Low plus 1 unit on 1st/3rd dozen.
    This way you risk 2 units to win 1 but you win by 12 numbers against half of them. (High/Low are like hedge,neutral).

8. Boz

Boz Well-Known Member

So you are willing to bet ON your system?? Time, place, details. Sure you will bail on any proving of it. But I'll give you a shot. AC, next week??

Attached Files:

9. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    I've already been playing it - and doing great, as expected. But I understand - without proof in your eyes I'm just lying. You need to see it with your own eyes because I am certainly untrustworthy aren't I. (Regardless, it won't be enough spins anyway because it takes 100,000 spins to prove something and I only play a few hundred max at a time). So it's a waste of your time and certainly mine. Strange. You seem to have put me in the basket with scammers and system sellers - which I am neither.

10. gizmotron

Retired
    This is caw caw juice. This stupid bloody fuck stick would not be here engaging you if he wasn't a sick ass cynic. Wise up fool sticks.

11. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    I have no idea what that means, but it's still funny

12. BETJACK

BETJACK Active Member

13. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    I'm giving the OP a like, for his effort.

I've no idea if it works or not, but is well deserved for typing so much.

14. RS

RS Member

I think I'm starting to understand the "method to your madness", but I don't think I'm yet 100% there. Can you give some more examples or explain in more detail? Thanks.

15. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Chart last 37 spins for Euro wheel or last 38 for American,with each new spin remove the oldest and replace it with the last spun number.
    Pick the number with the most hits, if 2 or more have equal hits select the one with the most recent hit.
    Bet that number for up to 37 or 38 spins or till it hits.
    After each and every lost bet you increase the bet by 1 unit.
    When you win or lose 37/38 consecutive bets it's time to check which number are you going to bet next.
    You should have a bankroll equal to 9 losing cycles which means 9*703=6327 units for European and 9*741=6669 units for American.
    Yes, the progression turns the negative expectation into positive but still there are fluctuations, in my extensive testing I've found out that losing 8 successive cycles is the worst it could happen regarding my selection criteria.
    You can expect always a new bankroll high within 37*37=1369 or 38*38=1444 spins, that's what I call a grand cycle.
    So if you are not being discouraged by the size of the bankroll and about the possibility for some sessions to be negative, then look no further because you have just found a long term winning method.
    I said some sessions could be negative because the spins needed in order to overcome drawdowns would be many to play them all in a single session, therefore the maximum it takes till you reach a new BR high is 3 days according my experience.

I hope it was clear.

16. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Here is the step by step analysis of the progression.

PROgess.jpg

17. RS

RS Member

Can you do this same thing but include random numbers between 0 and 36 (# dealer hit) as well as which numbers you should bet on and the amount?