1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Price action

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Robert D, May 24, 2020.

1. Robert D

Robert D New Member

Price action trading is a kind of technical analysis with no technical pointers. Price action analysis depends on the rule that price reflects everything and thusly price is believed to be the, and just pointer that traders require. In price action trading, price is of most outrageous centrality to the trader/analyst. It is an examination of price in association with the past price (or price history). In this way, price action is just an examination of how price changes. I trade forex with [removed] broker as it is a regulated broker so I feel safe. I additionally like their trading platform as I can trade with no requote even in the surge hour.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

In price action trading, the trader should have proper knowledge about market conditions. Many traders blow up their accounts by trading specific strategies in the wrong market conditions. Imagine trying to sell in a bullish trend or buy at the bearish trend. Being able to identify the current market conditions correctly will help determine the strategy that gives the best edge.