1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Print Button Solution

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by Sputnik, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Sputnik

Sputnik Well-Known Member Founding Member

Hello, I know some forum boards have a print-friendly button on the right side on top to the right.
    Then you get all replies on the topic as black and white and you can choose to print it out as PDF or on papper.

My argument for such a button is that I have seen gambling forums come and go from 2008 to today.
    And sometimes there are some really good topics that you want to save, but the mixed-up layout is erratic when you try to print out the topic as PDF.

Cheers Patrik From Sweden

2. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Hi Sputnik,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We waited before replying to you to see if there would be a lot of interest in this feature. Since there is not a lot of interest in this feature, we will keep it in our suggestions list for now. It would require reprogramming part of the site, and since pages can already be printed as-is, we don't want to risk introducing bugs unless a particular feature is highly requested by a lot of members.

That being said, you don't have to worry about our site going anywhere. The Forums that tend to disappear are the ones that are not profitable and so the owners eventually stop paying for them. Profitable forums such as our have no incentive to go away and have every incentive to stick around.

This is why we value member feedback so much because as long as we give our member what they want, then they will use our site, and if they are using our site, then our advertisers will want to advertise to them, and if those advertisers keep the lights on so that we can continue to service our members. It's a win-win-win.

So thanks for your suggestion and please keep them coming.