1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Progressions

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Jimske, Mar 15, 2019.

1. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

thank you very much-- noted,

i played 4 shoes live today using your FIBO regres post and I won all 4 for a total of 73 $20 units ($1460), took home ($1310) of that - plus $80 in junket 1.3% comission -couldn't start at 2 units because they do not accept unit level, so started with 1 ($20) unit ---

i had a 34 unit bet that came home but if i lose that I am down about 81 units that shoe (3rd shoe today) minnus 37 units that i made in the first two shoes so would have been down roughly 44 for session, but if that loss would have been at beginning of session it wouldve been ugly.. again its all luck right??? lol

i will post this later (maybe) if anyone interested or if i dont get lazy

all played using your advise: no regres/labby required yet

1st shoe 19w/26l plus 10 hand 59 -highest point +16 (hand 53) -lowest -25 hand 29 -biggest bet 21 (won) hand 30

2nd shoe 23w/21l plus 27 hand 55 -highest 27 (hand 52/55) -low -1 hand7 -biggest bet 13 (won) hand 42

3rd shoe 21w/24l plus 14 hand 55 got hit with 6 LIAR in this shoe - -highest 14 hand 55 -lowest -47 hand 31, won 34 unit hand 32 --biggest bet 34 units

4th shoe 19w/19l plus 22 hand 49 quit early - high plus 24 hand 42 -low -4 hand 15 -biggest bet 21 hand 48

Junket King, soxfan and Junket King like this.
  2. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

if you are playing commission baccarat i have something for you (free pdf) that beats that string except for the last 16 hands , but you would be way ahead by then anyway it basically has to win 2 in a row before losing 11 decisons, and maximum you will lose if u do get 11 losses without 2 in a row is 63 units minus what you won already.. anyway i forgot name and will have to look thru my files for the pdf, contact me as i dont want to derail this board... i think its called rider/ ryder system??? i used to play it for a month a few years back and still play it every now and the for fun especially at even chances $2 roulette...lol

it did good but super six killed me eventually at $5 units... you have to play big normally for commission baccarat

3. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

a quick visual run through of your w/l has it winning about 105 and finally losing 63 on the last bad run for roughly 40 unit gain, so not sure if worth ur time as that 11 loss without 2 wins in a row couldve come at any time...

4. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Nice one...

?? What is the table minimum? You have to be real careful. the Fibonacci requires DEPTH. You start at the 2u level and you have automatically removed 1 step from the progression limit. There are ways around this, so tell me the table minimum?

I've had a few situations were say, bet the wrong side, causing a totally unnecessary loss and then run into 6 and 7 losses in a row. If the progression was started at 1u instead of 2u, I would have survived. You have to maintain that depth, that is the power of the Fibo. If for example you had a $1500 BR, betting $25 units, you can take it to 9 levels, if with the same BR bet $25 units, you can only take things to 7 steps, crucial difference. However, it will get catch you one day. It's the young and gung ho fearless that will use a Fibonacci, older wiser-heads will seek alternatives. at the end of the day, it's all about bankroll. Lose a 13u bet @ $20 and your down $640, so why not revert to 2 x Labby strings of $50 units, consisting of 13 x 1's.

It can get twitchy, no doubt like when you placed those 34u bets.

Ryder system is the Star system

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
    Natural9 likes this.
  5. Junket King

Should be straight forward if your sensible.

Wow, that's heavy if you get there. Personally I wouldn't bother, take the money and bail, have a break and do it all over again.

Hey it really sounds like the Divisor will work for you, especially as your playing online, I'd aim for 10u per shoe, because using the Divisor you shouldn't lose too much against bad shoes, what you need to do is find a better bet selection. If you want to play a random game, then get into Templates, not Excel generated options, add a bit "streak frequency logic", into your preferred mode of play ;)

6. Junket King

Hate those half price games, won an 89u bet one time on a Banker 6, unbelievable. You have to think fast, now what, repeat the bet, half it, how much can regress if at all?

7. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

I played 2 shoes today.

Shoe 1:

P
    BB
    P
    BB
    P
    B
    P
    BB
    PPPP
    BB
    PP
    B
    PPPP
    BBBBBBB
    P
    B
    PPPPP
    BB
    P
    BB
    PP
    B
    PPPPP
    B

The wins and losses with the Divisor bets:

L 1
    W 2
    L 1
    W 2
    W 1
    W 1
    W 1
    W 1
    L 1
    W 2
    L 1
    L 2
    W 2
    L 2
    W 2
    L 2
    L 2
    W 2
    L 2
    W 3
    L 2
    W 3
    L 3
    L 4
    W 4
    W 4
    W 1
    W 1
    W 1
    L 1
    L 2
    W 2
    L 2
    W 2
    W 2
    W 1
    L 1
    L 2
    L 2
    W 2
    L 2
    W 2
    L 2
    L 2
    W 2
    W 2
    L 2

26 wins vs 23 losses.

Divisor +8
    G3M1 +6
    FLAT +3

Shoe 2:

P
    B
    P
    BB
    PPPPPP
    B
    PP
    BB
    PPPP
    BB
    PPP
    BBB
    P
    BBBB
    P
    B
    PPP
    BBB
    PPP
    BB
    P
    B
    P
    B
    P
    BB

The wins and losses with the Divisor bets:

W 1
    W 1
    W 1
    W 1
    L 1
    W 2
    L 1
    L 2
    W 2
    W 2
    W 1
    L 1
    L 2
    W 2
    L 2
    L 2
    W 2
    W 2
    L 2
    W 2
    L 2
    W 3
    L 1
    L 2
    L 2
    L 2
    W 2
    W 2
    W 2
    L 2
    W 2
    L 2
    W 3
    W 1
    W 1
    L 1
    L 2
    W 2
    W 2
    W 1
    W 1
    L 1
    W 2
    W 1
    W 1
    W 1
    L 1

Divisor +15
    G3M1 +22
    FLAT +9

Totals:

Divisor +23
    G3M1 +28
    FLAT +12
    (all less tax)

If I take the other day into account as well where the Divisor was 10 and THE G3M1 was 12, then the G3M1 is ahead by 7 units over the 3 shoes...nothing really but they both seem to perform pretty equal so far.

JacobBlaze likes this.

8. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

No single bad shoe/session should kill a cat. Ya gotta have a sufficient bankroll. For me that means no progressions bust is gonna clip me for more than 10% of my life times roll, hey hey.

9. RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost Well-Known Member

I just came back to read the thread

Well I’ll be damned, I personally have awoken gr8player

I wasn’t saying I used his progression, I just said it intrigued me.....for being more of a flat bet type of strategy

And yes, my apologies. Someone had posted they used his progression in strings of 5 on roulette. This was years ago I forgot where I saw it

The original was

1 1 1 1 1 1 1
    2 2 2 2 2 2 2
    3 3 3 3 3 3 3
    4 4 4 4 4 4 4
    5 5 5 5 5 5 5

Not starting controversy, like I said....this is a progression based thread so thought it would be interesting to discuss

Hell, who knows, maybe it can work sometimes.

10. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Those are some nice result. I gotta say I'm intrigue by the Kotch style g3m1, and am gonna test it against some shoe betting banks only, hey hey.

11. RouletteGhost

Where does one find said progression.

12. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

The eugene describe this style on first page of this thread, hey hey.

RouletteGhost likes this.
  13. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

It's a good one for sure!

Shoe 1 today:

+1
    +1
    +7
    +1
    +1
    +1
    +1
    +7
    +1
    +1
    +1
    +1

Shoe 2:

+7
    +1
    +7
    +1
    +1
    +7
    +1
    +1
    +7
    +1
    +7
    -1 (incomplete game)

14. RouletteGhost

Trying to fully wrap my head around g3m1

So it’s a positive 1 2 4

Try to ride three wins

Restart if you win at 2

If you lose at 4 go down to 2

Attempting to win all three in a row

Yes?

15. eugene

eugene Well-Known Member

You try to ride 3 wins. Should you lose at any of these steps (then technically you have only lost the original one unit you started with) then you place a 2 unit bet which is like a recovery bet (martingale) to at least come out of it with a 1 unit profit. Now should you lose this recovery bet, you are down 3 units and you stop and start the process over again looking for the 3 wins.

So you can either....

A) Win 7 units with a winning parlay of 3 bets.

B) Win 1 unit by losing any of the three stages in the parlay attempt, however you win 2 units with the recovery bet hence a 1 unit profit.

c) You lose both the 1 unit from the attempted parlay stage and also lose the 2 unit recovery bet for a total loss of 3 units.

16. Junket King

I fail to see the point of it, compared to;

1 1 1 1 1 1 1
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1
    1 1 1 1 1 1 1

Because if you lose the odd bets, why not simply change those 1's into 2's and 3's, all works out the same.

Natural9 likes this.
  17. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

The Kotch style g3m1 seem base on the premise that a win is often gonna follow the loss. So, capturing three win and 7 unit is gravy but the butter and bread is picking off the one units profits with the martingale bet, hey hey.

Junket King, Junket King and eugene like this.
  18. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

thanks,

the minimum bet here is 1000 pesos (about $20) in the junket area for commission/tax bacarat

so i was planning and practiced using 2,2,3,5,8,13,21,34 basically $10 units $20,$20,$30 etc

$30 here is about 1500 pesos, they wont let me play that on banker side, minimum 1000 peso increments so $20 increments.. hope thats clear

yeah it gets twitchy and coulve gone either way, i visually replayed part of that shoe using my money management and when I was down -47 after a 21U bet loss (hand 31 shoe 3)and facing the 34 unit bet next hand i was only down 11 units, and instead of facing the 34 unit bet i only faced a 2 bet on hand 32 , with that bet won i was -13 following "the JK Fibo Regre", but if i would've lost i would've been down 81 units (ouch), but with my money mgmt i was only down -9 after the win and would have been -11 if that bet lost (a 70 unit loss difference if the 34 unit bet soesn come in)

that is probably cherry picking results but just wanted to show you I am thinking about the dangers and if its worth it, its all a gamble and results for both MMs vary according to how the L/W come in not just the number amount of W/L but in what order etc but i know you Know that already just wanted to point it our to the newbee lurkers......

pic is unrelated.. so ryder is STar???? riderstar.JPG

19. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

yeah here (Philippines) about 98% tables are super 6, you cant normally touch commision unless you are VIP and $100 minimum, or a foreigner in junkets.... its amazing how clueless the super 6 zombies are .. but they keep the lights on... even when i try to teach some of them, they rather play super 6 because (no tax) lol until they see half their banker pay win taken away, and then they still keep playing because (NO TAX) lol guess im being mean////

i used to be them ...but after a month of playing rider i got the hint about super 6 tax....but no option playing $10 units as i didnt know about junkets then...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    Junket King likes this.
  20. RouletteGhost

As Sox stats above

I wonder how g3m1 would perform betting banker only straight through the shoe.