1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback PunkCity Disrupting Thread and Lying

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by redietz, Jan 31, 2024.

1. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

In post #17 of the "2023 NFL Contest results" thread in Sports Betting, a poster who goes by "Punkcity" claimed I had no verification for what I was reporting. He also claimed I have a site where I charge people for betting selections.

Anyone with accounts at any of the sites I mention can verify that I reported exactly where I finished in each contest, even though some of the finishes were not that impressive. I am listed as "redietz" in all of the contest standings. If management has accounts at any of the sites, they can verify my reporting.

The second issue is that this "Punkcity" poster claims that I am using the reported contest standings to promote my selling of picks on some handicapping site. There is no such site.

I demand that Punkcity post a retraction and apology. I am a real person, and I do not appreciate being slandered by an anonymous poster.

R.E. Dietz

Note: all of these contests I list are free to enter, so I am actually doing forum members a service by reporting on them and my finishes in them.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
  2. Richie

Richie Active Member

I don't remember you giving me a service, must have been a heavy night. Was it a full moon party?

3. Richie

Richie Active Member

...besides, you called yourself Shelia, had tits and blond hair....so, apart from that "service", I would just like to add this qualifying questionnaire seeing as I may have been cheated..., it kind of rhymes, a bit like a song by Kevin Bloody Wilson...
    'Do you fuck on first dates?
    Does your dad own a brewery?
    Could I feel your tits?
    Or would you show 'em to me?
    Cause you've you've got a nice head
    And you look pretty honest
    So me face'll be leavin' in a quarter of an hour--
    I'd like you to be on it'

Apologies if ya haven't heard it. It's a nice song... Here's a preview for ya:

4. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Lol
    Lol
    Zero cuntapology from me
    Zero cuntretraction from me

No one to my knowledge had requested you, whoever the fuck you CLAIM to be, real or imaginary person, to
    OFFER A SERVICE to the members of this forum regarding your imaginary competition results.
    The only person real or imagined that has had any service seems to be yourself, I imagine you are typing one hand and the other hand is in your pants, you are obviously getting some sort of self gratification by reading what you posted regarding unverified wins on I what can only assume equally fictional websites on the interverse.
    Like so many of your posts previously on numerous threads this forum you post AFTER the fact information. You post results after the conclusion of the event and 90% are always in your winning favour. When asked by numerous members to pre post your selection you decline, ignore or just ghost that post.

YOU have often posted previously numerous threads, in a disregard to the thread content I might add, that you have successfully run an online selection sports betting site, you have mentioned on numerous occasions that posters should go to that site as it’s a payment site for the information of your selected team. Ergo you will not give a free tip before game day .etc.

Understand this I’m not soliciting a free tip. Never have , never will.

You are promoting your “expertise” using systems selling playbook 101 methods

You instigate a topic
    You post unverified results on obvious fictional sites using an equally false sounding name, you claim high strike rates.
    You have now entered this fictional information into the public domain, it lays dormant until you reactivate the thread in the future as a link to verify your claims in future posts on forums to susceptible readers to follow your real site that you , whoever you are, charge people for information re college football.

It is NOT up to management this site to verify for you, whoever you are claiming to be, if your account of you activities on bogus accounts, bogus sites are legitimate. Its not up to the reader this forum to validate your claims of success, true many do take at face value the obvious bullshit posted by yourself, kewlj, scentanal to name just a few etc .
    The validation is actually up to you, whatever your name is you are using at this time, you want credibility then validate your claim, you have a lot of posts on various threads to work through to VALIDATE because in my opinion they are equally as dubious as the thread you claim I disrupted.

By the way I’m still waiting for the explanation as to how and why the aliens in the future will read your posts, your content on the interverse in the far distant future , your previous post, can you see why I doubt most of your unverified content?

Are you more annoyed that I potentially stopped a newbie’s adoration of your fiction?
    Grow up

5. Punkcity

Have to agree with that , for the record I don’t believe member user name Jonny Utah is a real name either, lol

6. redietz

All of the sites can be easily found. Google them. All of the contests can be easily tracked if you are a member of any of the sites. The week by week standings and results could be seen on each site. For example, in Northbet's Pick the Pros, where I finished third, the results are still available:

1) Paintrags 165.4 points
    2) N61292 165.39 points
    3) redietz 159.09 points
    4) Silasgold 144.9 points

And so on. To claim that these sites and these standings simply do not exist is psychotic.

There are thousands of contestants on these sites. My contest entries are listed under "redietz." Anyone can see them week after week, year after year. To label the results as "fiction" is clearly a silly lie that serves no purpose other than to make clear that Punkcity has issues with reality and telling the truth. Perhaps a drug addiction is involved. If so, I'm sorry for Punkcity's problems. If this is a case where Punkcity had some really bad sports gambling results and has gone off the deep end, I'm sorry again for his problems. But his break from reality has nothing to do with me.

All management here has to do is contact each site and verify the results. My question is, since Punkcity googled the sites and knows they exist, why would he label them as fiction? That's a very strange agenda -- claiming sites don't exist and published results didn't happen.

I find Punkcity's claims to be bizarre. And I don't even understand his anger and jealousy. I have done better many times in the past, so these are not particularly impressive results.

I await management's decision.

7. Punkcity

Why is it up to everyone else to verify your claim? When did I post I googled these sites? Why do I waste my time to verify your free sites you claim to win on ?
    Why are you now lying about me?
    Where is the posts by me claiming, drug abuse, gambling problems?
    See how you ghosted the post about you and your inability to post pre event tips?
    Have you not previously stated that you are supposedly operating a site that gives tips on sports betting on the interverse for a number of years.
    You pal have some serious mental issues, you constantly bomb threads with your off topic posts primarily promoting your own personal site history of supposedly winning results.
    Then to cap it off you expect the reader to do the due diligence to validate your claims, why in heaven’s name would anyone waste more time rummaging around the interverse to hopefully find a valid site, me , I don’t believe you are successful in the real world, you MAY have won a consolation prize at the local burger joint that has the same name as the ritz but it doesn’t cut it with me.

Quite frankly anyone that claims future aliens are going to read your interverse posts as gospel is a few Roos short of full mob in the top paddock.

You demand, lol rlmao
    You demand, how can you be taken seriously?
    Lol.

8. redietz

Why would anyone publish "pre-event tips" when they aren't selling anything and what they are doing is being charted and published by actual websites seen by thousands of people?

If you never bothered to google the sites and the results, how do you justify declaring that they are fiction? That is slandering the sites as well as me. You owe an apology to Heritagesports.eu, Northbet.ag, and TopBet.eu as well as to me. You claimed they were fictional. Anyone reading this can verify with a couple keystrokes that they are real.

I don't know if you have drug problems. I am trying to come up with a reason for such factually incorrect posting on your part. You declare things that anyone can disprove. Why would you do that if you are rational and can look things up? Drugs is one answer. Having mental problems would be another. Being unable to tell reality from what you prefer is another.

I await administrators' decisions. I think it is bad from a legal perspective that you claimed real sites are fictional. That almost forces the administrators here to intervene, or they are guilty of boosting your delusions.

9. Punkcity

There is a lot of fake news, fake sites, fake posters, so you want admin to single me out for all the fake shit on the net?
    I have stated this thread and numerous other threads this forum that I believe you are less than credible with your comments. I treat everything you post as farcical, non factual, boarding not bothering to read.
    So why are the aliens gravitating to your posts as future reference points? You want to believed? Lol.

10. redietz

So because you think (erroneously) that other people are making things up, you post information that is made up and can easily be exposed as false.

Something is seriously mentally wrong with you.

The bottom line is that you lied about me. More importantly, you lied about other sites, the contests run by those sites, and whether those very real sites actually exist.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2024
  11. Richie

Richie Active Member

• Violation of Rule #1: Be Respectful
    "Doing members a service and finishing off in them" as you say??? Sounds like you need help. Please get vaccinated against MonkeyPox and CuntVaids.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2024
    Punkcity likes this.
  12. Punkcity

I in no way suggest that Sputnik has any skin in this thread. He nor I have have NOT communicated directly or indirectly in regards to this thread matter.

I’m using his abbreviated quote to simply state that it appears that other posters also believe/think/ have the personal opinion that unverified claims on the cunternet are exactly that.
    I personally AUTOMATICALLY assume that the unverified claims by dubious unverified accounts/posters are exactly that being lies and misinformation , potential situations to click on dubious links that can and often do to cause your interverse device being hacked.

13. Punkcity

Yes you did/do have a site that sells to subscribers.
    You can reactivate that site at any point in the future or a similar site, you have the self reported track ,record re quote above .

You in my opinion are using the system selling playbook 101 tactic of putting unverified information in the public domain , letting it be laundered by time THEN using the now historical post/thread to semi legitimise a unverified information to tout for new suckers in the future.
    You may or may not do this, you may die before you get the chance to do the above, nevertheless this has happened countless times by many others before across the cunterverse, you know it , I know it .

So we only have your word that you won’t do that?
    Who are you again?
    Why would someone deliberately dox themselves on a interverse and you actually want people to believe you
    Why would you believe that aliens will read your posts avidly?
    Why do you think people question your truthfulness?
    Aliens really

Richie likes this.
  14. Richie

Richie Active Member

• Violation of Rule #7: No Off-topic Posting
    Apparently I'm not allowed to say Cunt in Canada:
    [MEDIA=youtube]iwBR0qwHZBA[/MEDIA]

But I just did lol

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2024
    Punkcity likes this.

15. redietz

Punkcity lied about real sites and real contests and real results. What's worse is that he could have, with a couple of keystrokes, known that he was lying about the results and about actual gambling sites.

He thought he could get away with blatant misinformation and lying on this site.

How responsible is it to declare things in multiple posts that are clearly false, and that anyone can verify are false?

16. Punkcity

And
    IMG_2377.jpeg
    you have /had a site that sells betting information?
    You can reactivate at anytime?
    You expect people to verify your dubious cunterverse website?
    Why in other posts do you give direct links that a poster can click on , you pride yourself on many threads HERE this forum in providing links, you know the green typy wordythingies yet here on 2023 thread you don’t?

Personally for the record I would never click on a link provided by you as I believe you are deceptive, not credible and definitely have the potential to create malice by directing unsuspecting readers to potential harmful malware infected sites.
    Yes I believe you are potentially a nasty person and as far as I’m personally concerned you are a liar and therefore anything you post , any story, information, nomination of websites , anything whatsoever is an extension of your lies.

You believe in aliens reading your pap

I believe everything you post are lies.
    Pretty easy to understand really.

Richie likes this.
  17. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

We have been waiting for more context before commenting on this matter.

We believe we have sufficient context now.

As we have said consistently form the start, we do not get involved in personal feuds between members and we are not the arbiters of the truth.

Therefore, members are always allowed to question the legitimacy of other members as long as they do so respectfully and while following all our rules.

Similarly, any member that believes they are being lied about has the right to defend themselves and post the facts that support their position as long as they too follow all our rules.

However, repeatedly bringing up the same topic against the same member over and over again will be considered a violation of our rules against disruptive behavior as it adds nothing new of value to a discussion.

Furthermore, repeated feud-like engagements between the same members will see their feud-related posts moved to the Personal Feuds section.

We have not seen any evidence that member redietz has attempted to violate our rules by selling anything on this site.

Although we are not the arbiters of the truth, we have also not seen any evidence that member redietz has lied about any of their claims made on this site.

We have seen plenty of evidence that member Punkcity repeatedly violates our rules against being disrespectful towards other members as we have sanctioned them repeatedly for that offense and will continue to do so.

We will not be taking any additional action regarding this feud other than continuing to do what we have always done, including continuing to sanction members that violate our rules when those rule-violating posts are brought to our attention via the Report feature.

We may also consider adding a feature that shows on each members' profile how many times they have been sanctioned by us so that readers have a better understanding of the historical behavior of the author of each post.

We will finish by clarifying that we are not legally responsible for anything other members post (for example, see Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act of 1996) and we do not take sides in feuds. We are simply the guardians of our founding principles of "independent, comprehensive, uncensored", and the enforcers of this community's rules. As we have always stated, we do not care about any of our members equally. In other words, we only care about our community as a whole, not any individual part. We provide the platform and guard our founding principles and enforce our rules. Nothing else. It's up to our members to make of this platform what they wish, which of course also includes making recommendations regarding how this site is governed as we are always open to suggestions on how we can improve this community as a whole.