1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat PUNKYpuppet Full Meal Deal Kangaroo or Koala Meat Special Live Reporting

Discussion in 'Unintelligible' started by JacobBlaze, Apr 28, 2022.

1. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

Live kitchen test . Roommates are gone so I have the kitchen all to myself...
    No breaks for ladyboy searching method version 2.9 inch

Shoe 1
    +3.75 after komish
    $100 kangarooKitchen units

IMG_20220428_144818.jpg IMG_20220428_145230.jpg IMG_20220428_145128.jpg IMG_20220428_150046.jpg

2. CT70

CT70 Member

JacobBlaze likes this.
  3. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

Second shoe, I apologize that I forgot to write down the whole shoe

+1

Had multiple chances to quit at +2 or +3 but decided to play whole shoe out.

Flat bet Punky Racoon Meat style (full meal deal)

Total this shoe +1 unit (.65) after commission

Total 2 shoes +4.4 kitchen units

$440 kangaroo dollars

Not bad for 2 hours work and stress free flat bets...

That Punky might be on to something.......

IMG_20220428_172140.jpg IMG_20220428_172100.jpg IMG_20220428_172210.jpg

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
  4. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

One pic has a short form way of tracking the whole shoe.

B4212
    Means shoe started with 4bankers,then2players,then1banker,then2players

Easier to record a shoe and replay it at home using your koinflip methods...

The other two pics are hand#, bet(B or P), and win or lose and running balance etc

5. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    It actually works for me and that’s all that matters.

It’s boring easy money, I like it. Cheers

JacobBlaze likes this.
  6. Punkcity

You know I only flat bet this because I’m comfortable with that style.

I had mentioned before you can easily run a ladder bet and make huge profits, yes your drawdowns can be large also but not “bankroll death” large , you Jacob have demonstrated your ability on other threads to be able to handle the unknown aspect of large drawdown and elevated bet sizes.

As I said flat bet is my mantra.

Perhaps you can run the shoe, above , and use the junket king , labby or string bets you toyed with of his thread. Or start with 2 units add 1 unit for a loss , - 1 unit on a win and go up and down the ladder across the 2 shoes you’ve listed.

You will get plenty of action etc , but for mine it’s flat betting easy money I can walk anytime without fussing about how many units I can be down due to ladder betting. Etc. cheers

JacobBlaze likes this.
  7. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

Great Kangaroo Minds think alike.. I was thinking to try and JK labby style this, or the start at 2 units as you wrote up in the other thread... I finished 3 shoes this morning at the $100 tables tracking the 7heaven style but flat betting the kangaroo meat full meal style (my Ez version)

I made about 11 units this morning, same.way (no lady boys breaks) whole shoe
    Etc...

The kangaroo meat brought back now totals about 15 kangaroo $100 kitchen units through 5 shoes.... Beginner kangaroo luck.maybe or just hitting right shoes now

I.sinplified.your bet selection so its easier for a.beginner..more.mechaniall not as subjective as your bets are...

I will send you details to.your email but if you play out the shoe it will be clear as day where I robotically place the bets using the kangaroo meat Full Meal Deal Methods...

Thanks PunkyPuppet...lol

Notice they didn't change the thread name... But they changed my other thread name which was originally SoxPuppet Copycat Style . They named it a creative "bet banker one time"""

I think they showing favoritism to Soxman and not JunkyMan....lol the Drama here....

Punkcity likes this.

8. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

"

9. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Haha, glad somebody else has noticed.. I realised the cockfan was getting preferential treatment when the HIV swine was allowed to call me a CUNT 20 times before any action was taken and now close on a year later he remains and is still calling me a CUNT. Imagine that, a broke ass loser being allowed to call one of the best Baccarat players to grace the online world a CUNT, the admin/owners of this site are rather CUNTISH about the whole melodrama. I know I would never get away with calling for example ND or TG a cunt more than once, it wouldn't happen, yet the HIV swine continues to call me a CUNT, because deep down inside the CUNT of an admin, doesn't really mind, maybe because he is a CUNT.

No doubt this will end on the insults graveyard, unlike the cockfan cunt posts, typical bias CUNTISH behaviour if ya ask me. fuckin' bellend administration.

10. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

Wow they moved my thread.... Unbelievable....

Punkcity likes this.
  11. Punkcity

Totally unfuckingbelieveble
    Again

How is this posted thread deem

UNINTELLIGIBLE ?

I know EXACTLY what he’s talking about.