1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc Question about Player's Card?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by Karen Nathan, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

I left my Player's Card in while I went to go get change. When I came back, some guy was playing heavily on my card. I decided to let him inadvertently give me free points and walked away. For some reason, when I checked my Points after he lost his money and left, I only had like one extra point. Shouldn't I have gotten a lot of points from what he did? I should add that I had asked Player's Club for an extra card and they pointed out I actively had a card in a machine. They gave me my extra card and I am wondering if Player's Club did something so that I wouldn't earn extra points or something. After the guy's heavy playing, I took my card out that he was playing on and checked my Points. So baffling I only got one extra point. The guy had played like $300 coin in on my card so that should have been 60 points.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020