1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Question for the admin(s)

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by mr j, Jun 9, 2015.

1. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    If this was talked about already, sorry, I must of missed it. I apologize.

Whomever owns/operates this forum, are you from other roulette boards, past/present? I like to know just out of curiosity I guess. Other user names? Not that important, just wondering.

Ken

2. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

No, we are 100% independent and have no affiliation with any past or present gambling-related communities. We have expertise running Forums in other industries and are bringing that expertise to the Gambling industry. That is why our slogan is "Independent. Comprehensive. Uncensored." because we have no conflicts of interest, we have no gambling products or services to peddle that can influence our impartiality, and we therefore have no reason to censor. Our only job is to ensure an open, vibrant, inclusive, respectful, informative, and growing gambling community that covers all aspects of gambling. There is more information in our Press Release.

Welcome aboard.

3. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

what are the pictures of glasses doing next to the thread listings of my posts? How long do they stay there?

4. Admin Team

It means you are "watching" that thread and/or Forum. Watching Forums and Threads is a convenient feature that allows you to quickly and easily keep track of the Threads and Forums that interest you the most. You can "Watch" Forums and Threads by clicking the "Watch" link at the top-right of the respective Forum and Thread page. You can then click on "Watched Threads" and "Watched Forums" links on the Nav Bar at the top to see all new unread posts only in those watched Forums and Threads without the clutter of unread posts in other Forums and Threads. By default, threads you participate in will be automatically "Watched".

5. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

EARLIER. ...Rinsler/dmsr/mrv was banned for multiple names

The real, original Mr V from WOV, publicly asked me on GG if he could use HIS original MR v moniker here since it may be listed as banned when the imposter used it

6. Admin Team

The username "MrV" is available for registration. The earlier user with multiple accounts had all their accounts merged into one whose username was all his aliases put together. This freed up all the usernames he had taken.

If any reputable member from another board does have their username here taken by someone else, they can claim it as well by contacting us.

7. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Thats a very nice rule/offer. Without it, you'll get too many trouble makers that want to start s**t, pretending to be someone else. Seen it before.

Ken

8. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Admin >> What does Web of Trust mean here?

Ken

9. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    Just a ranking Ken as far I can answer - I'm sure the admin can say it better lol.

A) Admin
    B) Founding Members (invited by Admin)
    C) Web of Trust Members (invited by Founding Members)
    D) Well Known Member
    E) Active Member
    F) Member
    G) New Member

I'm probably way off - just so you know. Laughs.

10. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Thats another question I had but I am not trying to be a prick about it (good luck with that Ken).

I have seen most of those names...and...well...umm...okay. I thought I handled that pretty damn good.

Ken

11. Admin Team

TurboGenius has the right idea. Web of Trust are members that were invited by either a Founding Members or another Web of Trust member before we opened our registration to the public, so all Web of Trust members can be linked back in a "web" that leads directly to the Founding Members. The implicit "trust" factor comes from the fact that these aren't "strangers" so to speak, but rather trusted colleagues and friends of our Founding Members or other Web of Trust members.

12. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
  13. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    i-guess-im-9l7ia4.jpg

14. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Question for the admin. How come I can't upload any pictures, it doesn't seem to matter on the format PNG, JPEG or the file size, all I get it error occurred. Am I blocked from doing so?

Also I think the 300 posts criteria before you can use the PM function is a bit high, I wanted to PM the admin this question but was unable.

Cheers

15. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    As far as I can tell you guys just spammed a bunch of people whom you had never meet. I would love to hear from the well known most popular top gambling experts on this subject. I do believe many of them thought this site was owned and started by other gambling experts.

16. Admin Team

Could you please explain what you are doing step-by-step as well as the details of the error message so that we can fix this for you?

Is anyone else experiencing errors uploading images to their posts?

It's to prevent spam and ensure only those who are committed to the community have access to sending private messages to others.

We already answered this here.

17. Junket King

I click on the upload a file box, doesn't matter the file type or size. I get a box which states;

The following error occurred [in red]

There was a problem uploading your file

<file name>

Ta

18. Admin Team

Testing File Upload:

logo[1].png

It's working on our end so we are unable to reproduce this error.

Therefore, we need more details from you:
    1. What device are you using (make, model, and OS)?

2. Did this error start recently for you or from the first moment you attempted to upload a file?

3. Is there anything else you can tell us about this error that can help us identify where the issue is?

Thank you.

19. Junket King

I'm on Windows 10, FF 47.0.1 (64 bit), was able to upload a file some time back, but not since. It doesn't appear to try, error returned immediately.

I have just accessed this site via TOR and am able to upload a file. I'm thinking IP address rather than user account?

Hold that thought, was able to upload using Edge, so I guess it is a browser issue

20. Junket King

I figured out the issue with me not being able to upload graphics using my regular browser. Might be useful for other members down the line. Firefox 47.0.1 (I'm using 64 bit) doesn't support flash. I've disabled use 'flash-based uploader' under my own browsing preferences, everything is now sweet.