1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Random vs Predictable

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by mark72, Mar 5, 2015.

1. mark72

mark72 Guest

This discussion of forex being a random market or not has been going on for years; there are parties that say forex is completely random while there are some that are saying there is at least a part of forex that is predictable. I am trying not to take sides in this matter but my opinion is, and has been said before by others, probably more smart than me, but is ignored by many, that forex is both those things; it has the predictable part and it has the random part.
    When i started trading forex for the first time i believed there is some sort of secret indicator that would make me an excellent trader from the beginner that i was. I was trying to find ways to predict the price movements to the very pip and very important turning points.

PS. I have found how to attach a poll. Votes are not public.
    PPS. Posting is restricted to minimum low impact members. Looks like my setting was not saved but i'm going to leave it like this so everyone can post i see even new members like me have interesting point of views.

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

It is possible because the forex position is opened and closed on the same day. That’s why it is called same-day settlement. [removed, pay to advertise] helps me to settle my trading on the same day. Only in the forex market, it is possible to settle currency trading on the same day. It won’t happen in another financial market. When a transaction occurs in the market of forex it delivers and settled at a time of the day when currency trade is made.