1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Re-Intro and Poker Offer - FREE

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Dec 8, 2017.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Hi everyone! I'm al spath, former Dean at Poker School Online, author, poker coach, and a reviewer of poker books.

As you have seen from my posts, I play at JaoPoker.com (you can assist me by using my new referral code: Teach), and join me at the tables.

There are over 150 freerolls or freebuys a month, a $500 nl one on Wednesday (9pm eastern), and now a $400 PLO freebuy on friday night at 9pm eastern).

We are running a big event this week to the Aussie Millions as well, and there appears to be a huge overlay for the $4,000 package.

Let me give some of you some startup money, as I will select players every other day to win free cash as well. In addition, i provide two lucky players, selected at random, for a free shadowing session with me.

NOTE: You do not have to deposit to be eligible, just use the code: Teach upon registration and email me your table name to be in the contest and tell some friends... [email protected]

2. wreakhavoc

wreakhavoc New Member Lineage to Founders

Framing Contractor
    A bit late isn't it? If we have already signed up under PPI is there a way to change it?

3. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    I'm still with ppi, just have my own noticeable one Teach... if your spouse or son hasn't got an account, make one for them with new email and let me know... got it?