1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Reading Randomness

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by gizmotron, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

thank you for sharing. I'll keep that in mind. The site I play lets you bet 0. So its 0 for the losing patches and 2,5% for the wins. So i'm compounding too.

2. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

I kind of need a take profit though.

3. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

bes.png
    Just flatbetting for almost 500 spins, every spin. 244 wins x 220 losses. Would've made more than 2k.

4. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Only red/black

5. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

You probably don't have to bet all spins, just cherry pick best opportunities

6. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Misery loves company. Why that sudden action at another EC game with the Oscar Grind ?

A MM system dead for many years at the forums and also DOA at JP message board .

Just asking .

mr j likes this.
  7. Nathan Detroit

Spike said never wise up a chump.He might not haqve been that wrong .

gizmotron and mr j like this.

8. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Just had to share this

Code:
    W | B  R | O  E | L  H | 0  6 | P | S |  --  SN  --  SP
    nb|    X |    X | X    |    X |   |   |  --  01  --  16
    nb| X    |    X |    X |    X |   | X |  --  02  --  20
    nb|    X | X    |    X | X    | X | X |  --  03  --  23
    nb|    X | X    |    X | X    | X | X |  --  04  --  23
    nb|    X |    X |    X | X    |   |   |  --  05  --  36
    nb|    X | X    | X    | X    | X |   |  --  06  --  03
    nb| X    | X    |    X |    X | X | X |  --  07  --  31
    nb| X    | X    |    X |    X | X | X |  --  08  --  31
    nb|    X |    X | X    |    X | X |   |  --  09  --  18
    nb|    X | X    | X    | X    |   |   |  --  10  --  09
    nb| X    | X    | X    | X    |   | X |  --  11  --  13  No Bet
    nb|    X |    X | X    |    X | X | X |  --  12  --  12  No Bet
      | X    |    X | X    |    X | X |   |  --  13  --  06 ( $ -90 ) Red
    X |    X | X    | X    |    X | X |   |  --  14  --  05 ( $ 0 ) Red
    X | X    |    X | X    |    X | X |   |  --  15  --  06 ( $ 90 ) Black
      | X    | X    | X    |    X | X | X |  --  16  --  11 ( $ -90 ) Red
    nb|    X | X    |    X | X    | X | X |  --  17  --  23  No Bet
    X | X    | X    |    X | X    |   |   |  --  18  --  29 ( $ 0 ) Black
      | X    |    X | X    |    X | X |   |  --  19  --  04 ( $ -90 ) Red
    X |    X |    X | X    | X    |   |   |  --  20  --  14 ( $ 0 ) Red
    X | X    | X    | X    |    X | X | X |  --  21  --  11 ( $ 90 ) Black
    X | X    | X    | X    |    X | X | X |  --  22  --  11 ( $ 270 ) Black
    X |    X | X    | X    |    X | X |   |  --  23  --  05 ( $ 630 ) Red
    X | X    |    X |    X |    X |   | X |  --  24  --  20 ( $ 1350 ) Black
    X | X    |    X |    X | X    | X |   |  --  25  --  24 ( $ 2790 ) Black
    X |    X |    X | X    |    X | X | X |  --  26  --  12 ( $ 5670 ) Red
    X | X    | X    | X    |    X | X |   |  --  27  --  17 ( $ 11430 ) Black
    X | X    | X    | X    | X    |   | X |  --  28  --  13 ( $ 22950 ) Black
    X |    X |    X | X    |    X |   |   |  --  29  --  16 ( $ 45990 ) Red
    X | X    |    X | X    |    X |   | X |  --  30  --  08 ( $ 69030 ) Black
    X | X    |    X |    X |    X |   | X |  --  31  --  22 ( $ 115110 ) Black
    didn't want to keeo going

9. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    That's amazing. Just so others might want to know. there is no way to enter spins on the practice software. It's a perfect pattern in the black and reds.

That's the Elegant Pattern folks. That was a great job. Boy did you hammer it.

Pedro and mansi19896 like this.
  10. gizmotron

Retired
    In fact now that I look at the whole chart it a gold mine. Only the trained and skilled can see it.

Pedro, mansi19896 and mr j like this.
  11. gizmotron

Retired
    Here, let me see it for you.

In the "S" column there is a total absence of single for 23 spins.

In the "0 6" column it goes from an absence of single to singles on the weak side.

In the Low / High column there are doubles on the weak side combined with long streaks on the strong side.

In the Odd / Even column there are absence of singles and doubles and triples only in the bottom half.

Then there is the Elegant Pattern in the Red / Black column.

12. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Wow that's true! I didn't even bother with all the other ECs. That must have been the 30th something session in the day, and I was tired already, focusing only on red/black for a while. In fact, I did 34 sessions yesterday, 3 net wins on 30 of them, 7 net losses on 2 and 7 net wins on 2 to compensate the losses. Sometimes I win without a single loss. Sometimes I only focus on red/black out of laziness, and it still works enough to produce the 3 net wins. I find it extremely necessary to put a stop win, otherwise sometimes I will go up 20 net wins and then get lazy and give it all back. I don't know, since the strategy works like tides, staying on the same game longer makes it harder, I feel, because you catch the bad waves the longer you play the same session. And I also get tired, lazy and greedy, lose focus. I need a goal to work with, and the 3 net wins is working for me.

Been having a lot of fun with the software, I plan to go real in the next few days. This approach to the game is fantastic. Since the beginning of the pandemic, I've been looking for a way to make some extra income. Started with trading and realized, 'hey, this is just like gambling. Let's try gambling'. And I found this thread. Would like to thank you Gizmotron, for sharing this amazing knowledge.

It really is a skill. When I stared I was about 50/50, was very skeptical. Gave up a couple of times. Tried other methods, nothing works like this. Since hope is the last to die, I decided to just focus on RR for a while and voilà. You start to notice the patterns, come up with strategies, learn to use the virtual bet effectively, results follow. Can't imagine a computer doing this.

Keyser Soze and gizmotron like this.
  13. gizmotron

Retired
    It would be a nebulous project to program this.

Glad you are gaining the skills. Have fun. Watch out for cranky businessmen that get petty and judgmental. They have a lot of crap on their plates.

To this date there is only one person that says they worked on this extensively and failed. They also disclosed that they were going back to precognition because it worked better for them. Who knows?

mr j likes this.
  14. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Well if I could see the future I think I would just play the lottery.

15. Pedro

Pedro Active Member

Here is a simple idea for the lazy, greedy and impatient like me.

1 net win if it's going well. That's it. Take a break. The game will still be there in 1 hour or a few minutes. Enjoy your gains.

Try to break even if it is hard. It will probably be easier next time.

If it is too hard, try to minimize losses and quit for a while. RR is a skill, but it doesn't work all the time no matter how good you get.

If all goes wrong, like 7 straight losses or more from the very beginning, take a big break. Try 1 or 2 net wins at a time until recovery next time few times, then go back to 1.

That's kind of a progression of flat betting goals.

Theoretically, you are eventually going to hit a bunch of straight losses to compensate for the small wins, then you are going to up the ante and hit another bad streak. The famous gambler's ruin theory. But what if you don't? What if you wait out?

It all boils down to patience here, it's what I am perceiving. The other day I had a huge streak of like 20 first time winners doing just that, waiting out. OH sure, it's just luck, ok.

I used to think, surely it doesn't make sense to take a break and break things into sessions. The odds are the same right? I could just sit here and get a million if I do it right. Well, is that so? Are the odds really the same all the time? Says who? Mainstream math? What if the odds are not the same all the time? What if, IDK, the "quantum states" or whatever change in a few minutes or hours in our favor? In trading people already do that and have success. They have daily stop losses and gains, don't they?

If RR works it's because the axiom of "totally unrelated events" isn't 100% true. How it isn't true IDK, and I don't have to know. Maybe Jupiter is not aligned with Mars or whatever. But seriously, what if everything really is interconnected on some level, physical or metaphysical? Naturalism, materialism, and "rationalism" will say I'm crazy. OK. Thanks for your 19th century opinion.

Some say: dare to win. I say: dare to wait. Take what you need, your daily bread, and come back latter.

Is this magical thinking? IDK. There are more mysteries in this world than what we conceive in our vain philosophies. Fallacy? There is a difference between absolute probability, in an abstract, infinite sense, and real world, time constrained statistics.

Saint Alphonse de Liguori said God will wait until a certain amount of sins to forgive us. After that He just assumes we gave up on Him and leaves us to be dammed. There seems to be a limit to things in this reality. What if we have a "luck quota" every day? I know, more magical thinking... OK. But can you prove miracles aren't real? Whoever is the "pope of science and math" anyway? Neil deGrasse Tyson? Temperature, pressure, gravity explain everything? I don't think so. What if "random" is just stuff we can't understand yet? Maybe there is an order to everything. They say there is a "third law of thermodynamics". But it's more like a theory, not an unbreakable, objective law. Who is the human being to say what are the laws of this world? We can't even agree on what is or isn't murder. Do you really think we are smart enough to figure out something as complex as "thermodynamics" with absolute certainty? Oh please. "Trust the science", I can already hear. When did science become a god? Prove the science, its what I say. And there is no proof, I'm afraid. There can't be one. It's just theories.

So yeah. I'm trying one net win at a time and that's it. Nothing in nature grows 10000x overnight, so why should anyone's profit be that huge without consequences? Actually, you know what does grow 10000x in a few seconds? Earthquakes, hurricanes, forest fires, all kinds of terrible catastrophes. Even most diseases progress slowly. The Sun doesn't rise all of a sudden.

Take it slow and have fun.

Keyser Soze and gizmotron like this.
  16. Nathan Detroit

Learning how to win is an art by itself and requires practice .

Systems or methods are not sufficient as they come.

Just by controlling the losses the winnings are taken care of on their own.

17. gizmotron

Retired
    I've found that to be true and mostly only known by players with a lot of experience. Nice ND.

18. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    With the experience come the confidence to continue with same method religiously rather than jumping from process to process because someone says they have something and “it’s a winner” . Experience tell you what You have works, why stop and spend $$and time to go down another rabbit hole only to eventually confirm to your self it didn’t work. Sometimes it’s better to go home with the same [removed, pay to advertise] wife/husband than that pretty young thing that flashed you a smile and a hint.
    Nevertheless gizmotron thanks for the thread I enjoyed it. As a side note think outside the box and re visit the baccarat screen you will find an application of r r is there for the having. Cheers

Keyser Soze likes this.
  19. gizmotron

Retired
    Thanks,

I have always known that RR is perfect for Baccarat, Craps, and Blackjack. You just play each game in Even Chance mode. In Roulette you play 18 numbers at a time. In Craps you play Pass / Don't Pass. Baccarat is already structured as EC, The same for Blackjack if you ignore almost everything recommended to do. You just play it with trends and patterns / win or lose. I know because I murdered the Blackjack table based on a simple win / lose scenario. What is important to take note of is that these games only have one simultaneous feed of information. It's good to take a break from the intense brain power needed to track and take action on 6 simultaneous feeds of data all at once, with only about 10 seconds to make a decision before the time that is left for placing bets.

I'm referring to Roulette. It has three natural table layout groups of 18 numbers that can be bet from a single bet location. I manufacture three more unique groups from 18 numbers selected independently representing each new respective grouping. These have been memorized over time and are automatic to me by recognition and for placement.

The complex nature of finding a best looking trend or pattern from 6 unique data sets is best achieved by comparison side by side for each representative grouping and the rapid use of visual dexterity skills. It does not take much effort to only track one data set as you proceed in the other simple games. But it takes a well practiced skill to extract trend or pattern information from all six all at once, like in ten seconds or less from first look to bet selection decision. This is explained and exampled in depth in the previous pages here.

I use tracking Craps, Baccarat, or Blackjack as a rest period to unwind from the heavy concentration it takes to do proper RR. It's that or a total break for several hours. These inferior games are for newbie players that may never gain the skills of trend and pattern recognition on an almost computer like level capability. I look at my parallel columns of binary information and see familiar formations that have been learned and memorized much the same as a child memorizing their Times Tables in elementary school. I see a formation and I just know. It's just like reading a new language.

I watch this total lack of unique pattern or trend recognition capacity as a gathering of people struggling to find a familiar construct. It's like waiting for very young children first seeing words in a newly learned alphabet. You can't make people know a thing until they have that epiphany. I've been waiting. Even John Patrick in his books made me see that he was just stumbling along with very limited cognition. He does not go on to show very many common formations and even further complex formations and intertwined structures. The global effect only lives in the multi phased simultaneous parallel data streams. I should know. I taught a computer to identify parallel constructs and to make choices.

I have no interest in being schooled by people that have clearly demonstrated that they can't read these constructs. If they could they would have demonstrated what they see by now. Yes I know that people in general find their own way to communicate relatable ideas such as formation descriptions. They usually suggest rules to handle conditions. These tend to be sluggish and never take into account for effectiveness conditions. Only one other person has come across this reasoning for a strategy over the years and he would like not to be mentioned. So I won't.

Keyser Soze likes this.
  20. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Ok understood. My bad for posting and wasting your time. Won’t happen again. Cheers